TTC Clomid Hcg Trigger Shot

JamiMay

Reaction score
This is my second cycle ttc with clomid (cd 3-7) and hcg trigger shot(cd 14), and progesterone(starting cd21). The first month I only ha done follicle size 20. This month I had three follicles (two 26 in right ovary and one 23 in left ovary). I had an ultrasound done and all 3 follicles released! I am now currently in the two week wait and I can’t help but symptom spot! I am 9dpt today. I took my first pregnancy test last night to check for hcg from trigger shot. It was BFN. So i don’t believe the trigger is still in my system! How soon can I test for real results?! Or should I wait the full 14 days? My dr told me I could do an at home test on the 19, as that’s my 14 day mark and since it’s a Saturday, i won’t have my blood test done until a Monday, the 21st! I’m really hoping this is our month! We have been TTC for 32 months for baby #1! And my birthday is the 22nd, so it would be the best birthday present of alllllll time! But any input on testing or anything in general? Thanks so much!!!

I'm not sure how long, but wanted to say I hope this is your lucky one! Did you test today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->