TTC Confirmation YAY!

Samantha87

Reaction score
:happydance::happydance:
Ok so i know that i posted on here earlier about my OH saying that we can start TTC when i reach my weight loss goal......which is great. But we have decided that even if i don't reach my weight loss goal...we will officially start trying to conceive NewYears 2010 so around this time next year!!! He also stated that if i reach my goal before then...we will probably start earlier. Eeeekkkk:happydance::happydance: Im so excited. :yipee:

When do you start taking vitamins and folic acid:huh:

that is wonderful!!! :D As for the vitamins, I started about 3 months before I got pregnant when I knew I was going to ttc and had a healthy baby. You could always start the vitamins before that time since you may lose the weight and all, and the vitamins won't hurt you. Especially since you will be dieting and everything, it probably wouldn't hurt to go ahead and incorporate a multivitamin. I'm so excited for you! :D :D Keep us posted!

great news!!!
as eclipse said it doesn't hurt to take the vits and folic acid from whenever really - they're good for your health in any case and there are some reports that say folic acid doesn't stay in your body long?! i'd say whenever you like - i've been taking them for ages now and i feel i'm firmly in the habit, so that not a lot will have to change when (note pma!) i am pregnant. whatever suits you really. good luck!

Yey hun thats great news!
wishing you all the best xx

Great news - all the best with TTC & hope you get a BFP quickly! I'll start taking folic acid as soon as i get off the pill & about three months before we TTC.xx

Hooray!Congrats hon-thats brilliant news.Bring on that BFP!!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->