TTC confused by chart and body

divatoot

Reaction score
I am uploading my chart on here as well to see if any ladies have any advice or opinions :).
My DH and I have been TTC since December...with no luck. One of my cycles was close to 60 days which was February through the end of March. My next cycle March into April was 21 days with no obvious sign of ovulation. Then came a super weird AF of spotting to a light flow back to spotting (which could be due to no sign of ovulation). Now this cycle is going on 23 days. I took an OPK test on April 2nd and 3rd with the 2nd being almost as dark as the control line and the 3rd being just as dark, if not darker. We BD on the 1st-4th. I noticed a small temp spike on the 5th with temps slowly staying the same and rising on some days.
Start on CD 19(Saturday, 9th)...DH and I bd and he noticed some brown discharge. I then had spotting on and off that day. Then Sunday I had a light flow that lasted a couple hours and back to spotting of a light pink. Monday dark brown spotting and a light flow for a couple hours and then back to the spotting of light pink.
I am not 100% sure I actually ovulated...so this could just be another weird cycle. But I thought I could put my story out there and see if any ladies have any opinions or thoughts :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5930f0//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

:test:

You should try taking a pregnancy test. It could be possible that you're already pregnant and the spotting was from implantation.

My DH thinks the same thing.
I think I am too scared to test and see that evil BFN yet again!

I am going to try and wait a few more days to see what happens with the weird spotting. I am used to medium to heavy AF so this is all so weird for my body!
Thanks so much for responding!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->