TTC cycle 3, after a long wait

Hopeful77

Reaction score
Hi, I am 35 years old and a newbie in need of a buddy. I'm TTC my second child, but only started after waiting 4 years following treatment for over active thyroid. I'm now stable and on PTU. My first attempt ended in an early miscarriage, and the second time didn't happen. Now trying for the 3rd month. Would be very happy to have a buddy or buddies to talk to.

hi hopefull 77! i am in the ttc game trying for #1 and would love to be a buddy! we had an early mc in march so we have a something in common? i am 23 yrs old and been trying for over 2 yrs. xxx

Hi Fletch, thanks for your reply. I had an early miscarriage in July on my birthday, but let's move forward together. Hugs xx

yes lets! :)

are you using ovulation kits or not trying not preventing? xx

I'm trying the 'every 2-3 days'. So 'having fun' every 2-3 days during the month. I heard that it is less stressful as we don't have to count the days. Have you seen a GP? I see an endocrine nurse every three months, but I can email her if anything changes.

i will be doing the same but every other day from cd 10 and using preseed on the day i think i would normally ovulate or using it around that time. the relaxed method is much less stressful but its the two week wait i hate. i have seen my gp but she said since we have only been trying 5 months since mc then i have no need to go back until i have been trying for a year.

Yes, the two week wait can be stressful. I've made some arrangements to meet with friends, help out at an event organised by a friend, go to some shows (Cake and Bake Show), I'm trying to keep busy, so I don't have to think about it.

that sounds great! i think i need to arrange some things to keep me busy. might do some decorating xx

I think I've ovulated a few days ago. So I'm in the 2 week wait period now. To keep busy:

Saturday - friends wedding
Sunday - meeting up with friends
Monday - Family outing - not sure where.
Tuesday - Wedding anniversary
Wednesday - Friday: Work - any suggestions?
Saturday - learn how to cook something new?
Sunday - friends's dance event
Monday - work but bring my daughter to work
Wednesday - day off, learn how to cook something new.
Thursday - test? Or expect AF?

wow! i busy 2 weeks! for the days you work, to chill out in the evenings you should have a family movie marathon week. thats what i do when hubby is away fishing.

happy wedding anniversary for tuesday! what do you have planned? xx

Thanks!! We're going out for dinner but I'm not sure where. It's a surprise.

Thanks for the tip too, just taped some cookery programs (I find them relaxing, but not Gordon Ramsey) so lots of Lorraine Pascale, Nigella, Jamie Oliver etc. Also got Big Bang Theory and Miranda (very funny). That should keep me busy.

How are you getting on this month?

happy anniversary!!

i love lorraine pascale! im getting on okay apart from hubby having had an accident that involves his man pieces :( but hopefully he should be better for the weekend when we start our every other daying.

hope you have a super romantic meal out!! xxx

Hope your husband feels better soon, so you can have fun over the weekend. ��. I went to get my hair cut this evening, it's now shoulder length. It was nice to get my hair washed by someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->