TTC date development!

kate.m.

Mummy to Travis
Reaction score
woohoo!!!
After years of me wanting a baby, and waiting for hubby, we have a decent date! Originally he was saying "see how we feel next august, I know im not ready, i just dont know what im waiting for, I think one day i'll just click"... well guess what??? today he told me he "clicked!" And as soon as the redundency threats have disappeared at work, we're gonna start trying!!!!! That means that we will prob start ttc at christmas!

I didnt even pester him into it either! lol! We went to visit a friend and her hubby and baby at the weekend & hubby said he noticed how they were sharing things to do with the baby & he can imagine us doing that! ooh fun!!

Right, im off to get ahead of myself & make a baby shopping/ebay list!! lol! :happydance:

That's brilliant!! Congratulations to you ^^ And enjoy every second of the shopping lists and everything else to come :) :) :) :) xx

Yay! Start taking your Folic Acid and anything else you feel you might benefit from. Fx for December:)

Yay -that's so exciting.:wohoo:
It's great when you finally have that date to look forward to and Christmas will be here before you know it.
xx :hugs:

Fairygirl's like the sensible mummy of the group lol, we're running around screaming "YAAAAAAAAY!!" like little kids :p

congratulations and what a great christmas pressie that'll be to get a BFP:0)

lol. That's kinda my point on the thread I just posted. I'm excited to see people coming along for the ride in Dec too!

Oh hun, I'm sooooo glad for you!!!!!!! I remember you saying you thought it was so hard to get there as hubby kept putting things off and there you go!!! You're there!!!!!! Lists, lists, ohhh how much fun!!! Yes, folic acid, excersize, good food and no smoking/drinking!!! Your hubby seems well up for it, even the hard parts so congrats!!!! :happydance: You're really there!!!! xxxxxx

Yay! Start taking your Folic Acid and anything else you feel you might benefit from. Fx for December:)

After i posted this last night, the 1st thing i did was google "folic acid"! lol! Think i'll b off to holland and barrets later! lol! :wohoo:

Oh hun, I'm sooooo glad for you!!!!!!! I remember you saying you thought it was so hard to get there as hubby kept putting things off and there you go!!! You're there!!!!!! Lists, lists, ohhh how much fun!!! Yes, folic acid, excersize, good food and no smoking/drinking!!! Your hubby seems well up for it, even the hard parts so congrats!!!! :happydance: You're really there!!!! xxxxxx

Gotta start folic acid! already eat well- though i suppose more fruit wouldnt hurt! Dont smoke & have gone off alcohol recently (weird huh- must b a sign of impending sensibleness?!).... its just the exercise thing thats gonna b hard: im so lazy!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!! SO excited for you hun! Yep, Folic Acid, Excersize, Lay off the booze and don't let ur hubby have hot baths before trying! Hot balls are bad!!! Lol!!! The cooler the sperm the better (so I read anyhow!!!) lol!!!
Good luck!!! xxxx

Yup, also no laptops on laps, no phones in pockets, etc. I've heard they're all bad for him and his yoohoos XD

Yoohoos?!?! That gave me a good laugh, never heard it before, so funny. Yes, I've also read heat is no good, even tight clothing is bad for them!!! Tell him to dangle around the house, hehe.
Excersize is simple (on paper that is). With half and hour of brisk walking (a day or every couple of days) you will prob have more than enough... I couldn't help noticing you're not growing sideways like I am so you're on the right path!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->