TTC date development!

I couldn't help noticing you're not growing sideways like I am so you're on the right path!!!

lol! Ive never heard it put that way before! lol! I completely take after my mum: and she's told me everything started going south,and "growing sideways" for her after she had kids! hmm.

As for exercise, i should walk the dog for half an hour every day, but its usually half of that: she's as lazy as i am! Perhaps if i just up the dog walking a bit i'll b ok?!

Also... yoohoos?!?! :rofl: I'll tell him to start taking better care of his yoohoos! He doesnt have a laptop, but will tell him bout the phone thing. He's also of the baggy trousers generation, so thats fine too!
ooh- ive just thought- all these trendy young zac efron types in their tight jeans are gonna have dodgy yoohoos!! :haha: Thats a shame- i quite like Zac Effron:blush:

Yeah, I agree with the 'dangling around the house!'
Poor little Zac Effron, let's hope he's not thinking about baby making yet anyway though, he's only teeny weeny himself!! XD Bless him.
Maybe buy him some baggy nuddywear too? Cotton ones, to help his yoohoos breath!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->