TTC date set!

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
We've decided we will probably TTC a brother or sister for Elyse in summer 2011 :)

Reason being.. I don't want to be pregnant in the summer lol (I was pregnant over the winter and was so hot I never wore a winter jacket - just windbreakers, sweaters, fall coats-- and I live in Canada, we had a cold winter this year!!) and we wanted to wait until 2011.

We're not 100% sure if there's going to be a #2.. we want another but I'm afraid of getting pregnant again... like having the cesarean and getting an infection all over again and having another long recovery.

But kinda exciting! We also sorted out our home buying dates... spring-fall 2010! I don't want to move during the winter... so if we're not out by then, I guess we will wait for the spring again. I mean if it has to be done I will, I just want to avoid it!

Sounds like u gotta it all planned!! Hope it works out the way u want! xx

I just need to get engaged now.. arggg.

That's super :) Really pleased for you! Sounds as though you're well planned! x

Yay :)

Join the club babe!! Im WTT July 2011 :)

Im the same as you... was pg over the winter and was super hot it was ace cant imagine it in the summer. Its hot over here in BC but we dont get the same humidity as you to in Ont. Cant imagine being pg in the height of summer this time got pg in may gave birth in feb. ALthough planning on ttc very early 2011, as dont think i can wait that long, might even be next year we will see.

Hey it's so exciting you have a date that suits you both, congratz!!! I highly recommend having at least another child as being a single child is awful. Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->