TTC depression *warning * whiny rant

mummof1

Reaction score
Okay ladies I'm seriously struggling over here .

Started trying in March, got pregnant in May- miscarried. (5weeks)
Positive tests in June- believe it was a very early chemical
Pregnant again in July- misscaried in September

I'm SOOOOO done. I have ZERO interest in trying anymore . I want SO badly to be pregnant but I am just very tired of the waiting to ovulate, waiting to test etc.

After our losses I feel so defeated emotionally , it seems like everyone around me is pregnant too.

When I think about trying again this cycle I want to be optimistic but it just stresses me out and then I feel depressed.

I don't want to give up but I'm reeeeealllyyyy struggling .
Literally ALL I can think about is TTC, being pregnant again, bringing home a new baby into our family :( I feel like it's never going to happen.

:hugs: I think we have all been there.....at least I have. The stress of TTC along with everyday life things has landed me on an antidepressant/anti-anxiety. I think we all hit our rough patches and if you need to see your doc for some help I think it is definitely worth it if you are in to that sort of thing. Since I have been on this new med TTC has definitely been less stressful.

With the losses it is so hard to feel like you can continue TTC, in the end you have to decide what is right for you and if that means taking a break there is nothing wrong with that. :flower: :hugs:

Thanks <3
We talked a lot about it and we are going to give it a good shot this cycle and if it doesn't happen take a break for a little while.
It's just taking a lot out of me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"