ttc depression

CajunBeauty23

Reaction score
Okay so this is on my mind constantly.
Everyones getting pregnant with baby #2 etc.
And im struggling to concieve.
I know I am fertile but why cant I get pregnant.
My little girl wants a sibling and I feel like im failing her.
Everytime I see someone or hear someone say they're expecting I start thinking about things im doing wrong. Why am I not pregnant?
When I got pregnant for my daughter my periods werent normal and I didnt track.
Ive been relaxed and not thinking about it.
I dont know what more is there to do.
We concieved once why cant it happen again.
We are financially stable we have our lives together why doesnt god think we can handle another child. Instead he gives innocent children to monsters rather than good people like me.:nope::cry:

So sorry hun, I think we all feel a little bit resentful sometimes, do you temp or use ovulation sticks? :dust: to you x

I'm so sorry hun. I can relate :( it upsets me greatly when I am so desperate for a baby & there are people I know who claim their baby ruined their lives & they never wanted them etc. Don't lose faith, it will happen xx

I dont use anything to track my ovulation or fertility.
I had trouble conceiving my daughter and for a while thought I couldnt.
I thought about it all today and I might talk to my husband into letting me go see my obgyn and get checked out to make sure my bodys ready to concieve and maybe he can prescribe me something to help. I have a chemical imbalance from medication given to me as a child.

How long have you been ttc #2? I have only been ttc #2 for month now, I should be ovulating in 9 or so days. With my first I got pregnant within the first month of ever dtd with my dh. I know it can take a while to conceive but I just want to be pregnant now.

Okay so this is on my mind constantly.
Everyones getting pregnant with baby #2 etc.
And im struggling to concieve.
I know I am fertile but why cant I get pregnant.
My little girl wants a sibling and I feel like im failing her.
Everytime I see someone or hear someone say they're expecting I start thinking about things im doing wrong. Why am I not pregnant?
When I got pregnant for my daughter my periods werent normal and I didnt track.
Ive been relaxed and not thinking about it.
I dont know what more is there to do.
We concieved once why cant it happen again.
We are financially stable we have our lives together why doesnt god think we can handle another child. Instead he gives innocent children to monsters rather than good people like me.:nope::cry:

I am sorry. I can relate to your problem. We are going to ttc now as well but we had to wait for it for years. All my friends got their second (some of them third) already. We hardly started to try but it is so difficult to listen all their announcement and listening my boy speaking about the times he will be a big brother.

How long are you trying?

I am having trouble to conceive #1... :( It depresses me, because my DH's twin brother and his GF conceived on their first try last month... I kept thinking, are they super fertile or sth? Then again it gave me hope that soon it will happen for me too...
Baby dust to all who are TTC... I hope you get you BFP this cyclle!!!

We have also been TTC #1 for 8 months now. It is the most stressful thing we have ever done! I am supposed to start AF today but I think the stress I am putting myself under is affecting it. I have the normal symptoms for my period but I also have been feeling nauseous and have extremely tender breasts which is not normal for me. I want this so badly that I think my mind is playing tricks on me. I feel for you!

we're ttc for baby #1 for almost 4 years now and depression always kicks in. i always get depressed when my friends get pregnant and i don't. i am happy for them and sad for myself at the same time. i got even more depressed when my sister-in-law got pregnant about 4 months after getting married to my brother and now she due on september 7 but still i'm happy for them. in 2011 my doctor said i have one tube blocked so conceiving needs the right timing. i've tried clomid and fertility shots but still got the bfn. i've been trying to monitor my cycle, my ovulation, symptoms and everything but still no luck. my husband and i are not giving up. actually, i'm having my fingers, toes, legs and arms crossed for this cycle because i'm in my two week wait now. 10 dpo with spotting, massive headache, bloating, pimple breakouts, lower back pains and cramping. the closest thing to a bfp that i've ever had was a faint line that turned into af a few months ago. i just hope and pray that this is it!

This is exactly how I feel :hugs:
Everyone around me that I know with babies same age as mine or younger are either pregnant or already had another!

Desperately seeking baby #2 and a sibling for my little boy x

We've been ttc for 1 1/2 years.
We have had our months where aunt flo doesnt come and finally comes. Then someone else gets pregnant instead of me. My daughter wants a sibling and my baby sitter keeps filling her head with wanting a baby even more and how mommys got a baby in her tummy when I dont. Im going nuts with this and sad part is her baby sitter is my brother in laws gf so its not like what I say matters and it wont stop because everyone says aw we dont wanna start trouble and her not wana watch my daughter anymore. When I concieved my daughter I found some soothing music to listen to th at relaxed my body and me and my hubs did the deed and got our daughter. If I didnt have all the pressure of getting pregnant again I could focus again on being relaxed..

Its the hardest thing in the world for me right now...trying to be relaxed and not stressed. But when you want something so badly, how can you? I have been told by so many people to just "relax" and it will happen, what they don't tell you is how one is supposed to relax!!

Lol!!! I also hear things like: you should not stress, because you will never get pregnant if you stress out. Wait and the baby will come at the right time (or when God decides) (or when the baby choses you).

And I'm like how on earth am I supposed to relax, since I'm just crazy about having a baby. And how am I supposed to know when the baby decides to come :) I know people try to make u feel better when they ask you whether you're pregnant and you answer not yet. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed, desperately trying to relax and praying to God/pleading the baby to come into my life. I really do not know what else I can do. All the wait each month is driving me crazy and I imagine symptoms and then get depressed when AF comes. Grrrrr. I want a BFP already!!!

Our little one is making it more difficult to wait. He does not even know we are thinking about it.
We said to him that for now he will not get a baby sister or brother. We don't want him to getting excited about anything until we we are pregnant and we know everything is all right.
Two days ago when we were driving to the shop, my son started to say names he wants us to give his future siblings.

"Be relaxed, let it happen" is the worth ever.

We've been ttc for 1 1/2 years.
We have had our months where aunt flo doesnt come and finally comes. Then someone else gets pregnant instead of me. My daughter wants a sibling and my baby sitter keeps filling her head with wanting a baby even more and how mommys got a baby in her tummy when I dont. Im going nuts with this and sad part is her baby sitter is my brother in laws gf so its not like what I say matters and it wont stop because everyone says aw we dont wanna start trouble and her not wana watch my daughter anymore. When I concieved my daughter I found some soothing music to listen to th at relaxed my body and me and my hubs did the deed and got our daughter. If I didnt have all the pressure of getting pregnant again I could focus again on being relaxed..

Oh, what a weird situtation! I think you should speak to the her anyway and explain her that is not good for your child.

This is the most overwhelming process I have ever gone through. I am new to this site and it seems so amazing with all the support. I have been TTC for almost a year now with a 50-60 day cycle sometimes and it just hasn't happened. I'm so depressed and my doctor sucks need a new one . Just lost, so I feel ur pain. Wondering why everyone but you is pregnant, people that didn't even want it. It's the worst feeling.

I can relate to you. Although this is my first cycle, I often wonder why I haven't gotten pregnant in the 5 years DH and I have been together, we were mostly using condoms and NTNP. But still. I too feel like everyone else around me is/have gotten pregnant. My son is 8 and really wants a sibling as well. He's my number force for doing this now. I'm praying for BFP for us all. Hope your spirits lift. I dont think there's anything wrong with you, this baby business just gets really tricky. It will happen for us all. We just have to BELIEVE....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->