TTC Early 2011?

baby-diva

Foster Mummy and WTT
Reaction score
Anybody else going to be trying January-April 2011? We have to wait until we're at the top of the waiting list for IUI but I'm so excited!!!!

Hi! OH and I are all set for April 2011 :happydance:

oh yay!!! so glad someone else is waiting till then too!!!

I might end up being early 2011 if other half changes his mind again. He said we can try when the new house is sorted (flooring, applianced bought, decorated). We should be moving in in august so just depends on how long it takes us to get sorted.

Hopefully be Jan 2011 if not earlier.

xxx

hi

Me too - we are aiming at jan 2011 but i think it will be a little later so any time between jan and april

xx

Well I hope it comes round quickly for us both.

xxx

me too
although my ticker seems to never move :haha:

xxx

i'm so glad there are others!!! are you all excited to start trying???? :D :D

I would be trying now if it was upto me! So yes! Lol.
xxx

We dont need to win the lottery... altho that would be nice.

Just need to convince my OH!

I'm halfway there as I am off the pill!

xxx

We need to save at least 1000 before ttc that's all my oh has said

£1000? Woah what on earth for?

I need to pay off my £1000 overdraft but that can wait. It only costs me about £3 a month! Lol.

We are just waiting for my health to get sorted & really need to wait till we have moved into our new bigger house. Cant wait to be able to decorate a nursery!

xxx

We need to save as much as we can to cover my side of the bills while on maternity leave.
Ohhh yeah the nursery. We are moving once I'm pregnant

Ahhh.

We should get family tax credits and I have just got a pay rise so that bumps up my maternity pay for the 1st 6 weeks.

Im under the impression that we will manage no matter what. I am willing to give up hair cuts, pretty nails and expensive clothes for a baby.

Ive already been looking at cots & cribs. Cant wait to buy a moses basket!

xxx

I have given up all that already - cry
maternity pay after the six weeks for me would work out around 400 a month which is only half I pay out towards my half of all bills, shopping etc - I want to have 6 months with bubba. So I need to save for my half over that time which works out around 2000.
I have loads of bits already as my cousin was getting rid of her lo's stuff so I took it and put it in my mums loft

I'm WTT until Jan 2011. It can't come around soon enough!

Were both very excited! We keep discussing it to see if you we can make it any sooner, but we really can't. I'm having alot of fun charting in preparation and getting as fit as I can, so lots to fill my time. Also we want to save some money. But super super excited! :happydance:

we can't make it sooner because of the waiting list for IUI, but we're ok with that. getting married in October, so then we'll have a little bit of time to get prepared for getting pregnant!!! we've started looking at prams already, and I've been looking at maternity clothes - there are some cute things out there!!!! I love New Look's range but my sister said Peacocks sizes are not great. Mothercare has some cute stuff too :D :D

Hubby and I decided to TTC in Summer 2011...we got a little group going if you fancy joining in, just follow the link. x

https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/288016-bumps2be2011.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->