TTC Early 2011?

Me me me!!!
We get married in th July so we've worked out that if we start ntnp in the April (which is going to be my style of ttc this time round due to me getting totally obsessed in the past!), a 3 month bump will still fit in my wedding dress!
We would ttc tomorrow if it wasn't for the wedding and the minor debts we want to be free of.
I've spent so long Reading threads on this board about 2010 ttcers. Thought I was the only one waiting for 2011. Feels so good to know I'm not a billy no mates!

We are currently thinking of TTC around Feb/march 2011, but we may change our minds several times before then! lol x

We'll be TTC #2 in Jan / Feb 2011. It can't come soon enough, especially now with the return to work looming, I need some more maternity leave, although heaven knows how we'll afford it since I've spent literally my life's savings funding mat leave this time round!

March/April 2011 for us....a honeymoon babe hopefully! xxx

wow i'm so excited others are going to be trying around the same time!!!! i can't wait :D

Oh my i am so broody can i join you here? we are ttc in february 2011 and it can't come soon enough. hope to get to know you all soon xxx

yay more girls joining - there will be loads of us in no time

xx

We are NTNP once we get married at the end of November this year but TTC January 2011 :D
I would try now but ive already had to cancel my wedding once because of the last pregnancy!!

Aww katy i'm sure i was pregnant same time as you the first time :) we could be pregnant the same time next time :flower: xxx

Yes DH and I will Jan/Feb 2011. We were due to get started next month, but put it off for a few months as I had the collywobbles about it all a while ago, and booked a holiday to Canada for Feb/March 2011, so not practical to be TTCing now!

It's not the exact date but I based my ticker on OH's birthday, if it did happen, would be a pretty awesome present!

were waiting 'til after june as we have no choice because of having an emergency c~section with the last baby.
i like to call this EARLY 2011. lol xxx

January 2011 here! Maybe a little sooner!

We're waiting until March 2011 ... it feels like it's not getting any closer though! Guess it doesn't help that I'm counting the days! :wacko:

Ive been given the go ahead for xmas so I guess its sort of early 2011!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->