TTC feeling like my body is broke

karatemom

Reaction score
Im currently on cycle day 16 and having some cramping...:wacko: After months of trying and getting repeated :bfn: and crying....im at my wits end I feel like my body is failing me like its against me ...we are :sex: every other day...I fear im getting depressed a little ...I used ovulation kits for 20 days never got a positive result unless I was missing it or simply don't know how to read it ...im trying to chart cervical mucus and position but I cant really tell a difference...I guess mostly I need support of ladies that are trying to conceive as well ....ive had 1 miscarriage in 2009 and birthed a 35 weeker in 2010 ..he is 5 now ...ahhhh what is wrong with me I have 6 days until im supposed to test according to my app on my phone but today im cramping mildly mostly to the sides I fear its :witch: coming I don't know ....

Ive been feeling that way myself a lot lately... opks keep showing up positive but no ov :( I have a 3 yr old and havnt been trying for long but feel like my bodies against me.

Keep your head up... sending love your way... the wait is rough but well get through it :)

I feel like that too sometimes. Have you tried tracking your BBT to confirm you are ovulation? So you at least know for sure if you are. I recently went to my doctor (I'm 36and we've been trying for 7 months) because I wasn't ovulating every month and turns out I have PCOS.

I did try BBT but thought maybe it was wrong my temp was 98.6 every single day I thought maybe it wasn't working since it was the exact same every time

I have recently stumbled upon some research that says melatonin can cause you not to ovulate ...I take it every single night 10 mg well I did I want touch it ever again...so maybe it was that ...I don't know....a lot of my friends are pregnant and I really am happy for them BUT im very jealous at the same time .....keep asking myself what am I doing wrong what can I do different .....I was really hoping this was my month but the way these cramps feel I highly doubt it...and thank you for responding its nice to have support from others in my situation

I havnt tried BBT yet... I came off the depo about 3 months ago and although every month i get cramping and other symptoms I have no actual cycle... Just ordered Vitex yesterday, have an apt to go see my OB/GYN to get a hormone test, hoping i can get back on track soon...

I feel like that too sometimes. Have you tried tracking your BBT to confirm you are ovulation? So you at least know for sure if you are. I recently went to my doctor (I'm 36and we've been trying for 7 months) because I wasn't ovulating every month and turns out I have PCOS.

so what happens then with the pcos .....is there something you can do to increase your chance and what were your symptoms

I havnt tried BBT yet... I came off the depo about 3 months ago and although every month i get cramping and other symptoms I have no actual cycle... Just ordered Vitex yesterday, have an apt to go see my OB/GYN to get a hormone test, hoping i can get back on track soon...

What is Vitex

Its been a rough couple months for us... Although I am a bit younger (22) my husband had to come off PTSD meds for us to try for kids and now suffers the effects on a daily basis... When I was on the depo I always had a period at the end of the 3 months before my next shot... but the one time i go off the depo to try for kids I get nothing. Feels like my body doesnt want to cooperate, and I feel like im letting my hubby down by not being able to conceive right now

Vitex is a vitamin/mineral that helps promote a regular cycle and ovulation... also known as agnus castus

Its been a rough couple months for us... Although I am a bit younger (22) my husband had to come off PTSD meds for us to try for kids and now suffers the effects on a daily basis... When I was on the depo I always had a period at the end of the 3 months before my next shot... but the one time i go off the depo to try for kids I get nothing. Feels like my body doesnt want to cooperate, and I feel like im letting my hubby down by not being able to conceive right now

its very hard when your body isn't working how we want them to.....everytime I get a BFN or see blood or cramp my heart aches sososo bad

I hear that... My husband wants a kid of his own... (He adopted my son and loves him like his own but its not quite the same)... just wish I could tell him what hes going through isnt for nothing

Thanks... Ive posted before about it but a lot of my posts are only answered with physical suggestions and not much emotional support... It means a lot :)

Thanks... Ive posted before about it but a lot of my posts are only answered with physical suggestions and not much emotional support... It means a lot :)

Us women have to stick together .....help each other like sisters would

yea we do lol... If you need someone to talk to you can always pm me... just click on my name and the option to message me and add me to your contacts... :) but ima head to bed for the night hun... Ill check in with you tomorrow ok?

PCOS basically mean I don't have regular cycles and my hormones are goofy and it causes insulin resistance. The doctor put me on metformin and that is supposed to help. I am taking Vitex as well.

nothing has gone my way yet ive tried losing weight ive tried herbs and teas chiriopractiors ovulation tests temping cervical mucus nothing has been working and then my cousin comes up for a visit and gives me a gift I open and look its a ultrasound pic saying she is pregnant ....she knew were trying and she did that on purpose I got up walked in the room locked the door and cried for 2 hrs ......now this cycle I did have egg white cm for the first time ever so we :sex: and now im crampy and lots of discharge and sore boobs:dust::spermy: made their way but these could always mean :witch: is coming ...ill keep u posted I have a dr appointment on oct 5 to see whats up if I get my nasty witch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->