TTC for 1st time Buddy Please- 1st day of AF!!

Julz123

Reaction score
Anyone trying for baby no 1 and this is their first month of trying and want to be me Buddy!?!?!

So great to be able to talk to people in the same boat!!:happydance:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Me! I'm on day 3/4, is that close enough? We got married this summer, and tis will be our first month ttc- so exciting!

Hi hun!

Yeah thats close enough! hehe!

Yeah we got married in May! :happydance: Just want AF to hurrp up and end so can get :sex::sex:!!!!!! :)

Were you on the pill before?! I was on the pill for like 11 years!! So actually come off the pill in July as wanted to have some natural periods as they say you should do that and then im getting it out of my system!

So really this is going to be the first proper month of trying!

Oh im Julie by the way! You will have to keep me updated!!

Good Luck to you!!! xxx:thumbup:

Hi,

I'm Emily. Yep, I did the same as you- got married in July and came off the pill in August. I miss it! Been on it 5 years and I'd forgotton how nasty AF was without it. :-(

But hopefully we'll both get BFPs soon- so won't have to put up with AF for long. :)

Oh I knoW!! So miss the pill! Natural periods are gross!!! Ha ha!

So how have your periods been since coming off the pill ? Mine have been perfect really like 28- 30 days! Thought they would be all over the place after being on pill for like 10 years!!! Ha Ha

Xxxxx

I'm the same- was expecting them to take ages to go back to normal but have all been exactly 26 days so far. Are you charting? I started when I came off the pill, and have got a bit obsessed, but I'm a medical student so the geek in me likes seeing the evidence of ovulation on a nice graph.

Whats Charting!?

Well i have this App on my I Phone where you put ya dates in and it tells u when you ovulate (approx) and the days you fertile!!

So this month i'm going to make sure we :sex: on every green day (fertile day) which will be like 18th Nov - 26th Nov!!

Because at the end of the day they say there is only 5 day you can really get pregnant and when you think about its true!! You not going to really get pregnant doing it just after AF or right before.

I'll be due on next 7th December- maybe ill have an early xmas present?! hehe!

Oh but then i wouldnt be able to have a drink over the xmas period! haha! If only we could control the exact month we fall!!

xxxxxxx

Charting is taking your basal body temperature every morning, and monitoring other fertility signs, then plotting it on a chart. You can find the charts online.
Your temperature goes up after you ovulate, so you can tell exactly when it happened and when you're fertile. I've found them really useful for knowing what's going on since coming off the pill.

Sounds like your ipod app is the same sort of thing- I just like charting because it gives me proof that I have ovulated and tells me exactly when.

I know what you mean about making plans, I'm trying not to look forward to all the Christmas nights out in case I'm pregnant by then.

Oh yeah thats what i thought it was. Ohh sounds technical! Ill wait until a couple months before i start doing that! haha!

Oh hurry up next week- i wanna be fertile!!!!!!!!!!:haha:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm a lil late here but im on cycle day 20 now which puts me around yalls time frame its my first time ttc for #1 came off bc cause it was messing with me and we used the pull out method last month and then dh tells me he is ready for a baby so now we are trying i could use a buddy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->