TTC for 1st time this week -Looking for buddys

oneday...

Reaction score
Hi I'm 30 and we have decided to try for our first baby this week. I am a bit apprehensive as I have had a fear for years that I won't be able to conceive. Looking for a buddy so I am not walking it alone xx

Hi! I'm 29 and could always use more buddies/support on here. I just started trying last month. I always had a fear too that either I wouldn't be able to get pregnant or it would take a loooong time. Not sure why :shrug:...hope its not true for either of us!

:dust:

Hi I'm 30 and we have decided to try for our first baby this week. I am a bit apprehensive as I have had a fear for years that I won't be able to conceive. Looking for a buddy so I am not walking it alone xx

I am also always willing to message/talk/support/buddy, and Kare2012 is a great buddy also, she rocks! I'm 24 and JUST got married in December! This is our first month TTC and AF is due in about two days, no signs of a :bfp:! TRYING really hard to just stay calm & to enjoy this process. My sister is the only one who knows we're trying (aside from my lovely bnb buddies) & she quickly reminded me that I need to try to enjoy the process instead of feeling stressed about it.

Your feelings of nerves are so common, and there are such amazing girls on here that will walk the path together no matter what! Sending you LOTS of :dust:!

Good luck BD :) Keep us posted!

XO

Hi Ladies
Im 29 going on 30 in a few months, DH is 30, 31 next month. He has a DD from a previous relationship who is 3.
We are TTC#1, on cycle #2 as of this morning. I was on Depo for 6 years before and stopped in Jan 2011, but it took till sept to get regular cycles. We waited till life settled down and decided to start casually trying in July, but are really getting down trying this month. lol
Last cycle I did CM and CP as well as using some PreSeed but I think I goofed on my O day. Im using OPKs and temping (trying as I work shift work and its tough) this time to see if I can pinpoint O. I would be glad to have some ladies in the same boat.
Happy to meet you all!

Hi, I am 30, TTC number 1 as well with my husband whose 33. I am 10 dpo and had BFN today. Waiting for a few more days and am gonna try test again.

just turned 30 Jan 15..we started back TTC on the 5th right on time too..according to
my OPK and my calendar and my body symptoms..:)...had a MC in June:( but with all we have been thru and my great support..we are so very ready to start our family..hopefully SOON lol...hoping all who are trying to get prego!!! Haha

Id be glad to chat with you and obsessivly symptom spot with you! I have the same fear as you. I have been off any form of BC since April of last year and off the Depo shot since Jan last year and its taken a while for my body to reset itself. I kinda feel like I may have done some damage with the shot I was on for years. Im hoping that this month is my month tho! Where are you in your cycle? and are you doing any tracking??

Hi! I'm 29 and could always use more buddies/support on here. I just started trying last month. I always had a fear too that either I wouldn't be able to get pregnant or it would take a loooong time. Not sure why :shrug:...hope its not true for either of us!

Good Luck to you!! Its nice to have some ladies with some common things. How did last month go for you??

Hi, I am 30, TTC number 1 as well with my husband whose 33. I am 10 dpo and had BFN today. Waiting for a few more days and am gonna try test again.

Any updates?? Hope you got your:bfp:!!

just turned 30 Jan 15..we started back TTC on the 5th right on time too..according to
my OPK and my calendar and my body symptoms..:)...had a MC in June:( but with all we have been thru and my great support..we are so very ready to start our family..hopefully SOON lol...hoping all who are trying to get prego!!! Haha
Glad to meet you! Any updates?? You started TTC on Jan 5th??

hey ladies im 22 and DH is 26.. ttc # 1.. would love a buddy

Welcome!!

:babydust: to everyone!!

Medic...

I started TTC on the 5th of Feb. (Oppsy guess I could have specified the month) haha;) according to my OPK I started ovulating on Sunday Feb 5th..so my husband was very happy lol!
So now in limbo of waiting ..driving me crazy!

Medic...

I started TTC on the 5th of Feb. (Oppsy guess I could have specified the month) haha;) according to my OPK I started ovulating on Sunday Feb 5th..so my husband was very happy lol!
So now in limbo of waiting ..driving me crazy!

Sounds like wicked good timing lol Any good signs yet?

Looks like I will be here a while yet! No luck on cycle one! I think maybe I had my timing all wrong! Decided to start charting my basal temp from now on because I am so irregular - hopefully that will help! Hows things going for you? xxx

Thank goodness I am not the only obsessive symptom spotter lol! For the last 2 weeks I have found it so hard not to obsessively test! But I eventually gave in this morning and no luck :nope: 2 days lift till AF then I will know for sure. Going to track my basal temp next cycle as I think this will help - especially as my cycle is never the same and ranges between 25 - 32 days. How are things going for you? Where are you in your cycle?

Id be glad to chat with you and obsessivly symptom spot with you! I have the same fear as you. I have been off any form of BC since April of last year and off the Depo shot since Jan last year and its taken a while for my body to reset itself. I kinda feel like I may have done some damage with the shot I was on for years. Im hoping that this month is my month tho! Where are you in your cycle? and are you doing any tracking??

Thank goodness I am not the only obsessive symptom spotter lol! For the last 2 weeks I have found it so hard not to obsessively test! But I eventually gave in this morning and no luck :nope: 2 days lift till AF then I will know for sure. Going to track my basal temp next cycle as I think this will help - especially as my cycle is never the same and ranges between 25 - 32 days. How are things going for you? Where are you in your cycle?

Hi! How's it going?? I'm four days to AF. I don't think we have a bean this month. I have even less to obsess about this cycle then I did last cycle. We did everything right, just don't feel anything so I'm doubtful. I had really sore BBs and terrible craps last month and :bfn: so this month of course I was waiting for my BBs to get sore and it never happened. Who knows. I've lost the impulse to POAS since the day after my + OPK. I guess we will know by the end of this month.
Good luck to you tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->