TTC for #2 and Nervous!

TexasRider

Mother of 1
Reaction score
I have a 3 year old daughter and DH and I have decided to try for one more. So on June 30th I have an appointment to get my IUD taken out. I am super excited and nervous all at the same time. Just curious as to how it will effect my cycles or if it goes back to normal pretty quickly etc.

I have started taking pre-natals and have been on a diet since January so I could lose my pregnancy weight and then some. I plan to buy some sticks for a clear blue fertility monitor that a friend gave me. I need to reset it but thanks to youtube I think I can do it. Is there anything else I am forgetting?

Last time it only took us 2 months to get pregnant and I am hoping that it does not take too long but we are going to try for a due date in May or June since I am a school teacher and that would work out better with my schedule etc but if that doesn't happen Oh Well!!

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and get to know some of you. I am sure everyone I knew from before is probably long gone :haha:

Welcome! You are almost there!! I work as a school psychologist so I am also aiming for a May-July baby. We are also trying to #2, but with a smaller age gap. We didn't want to wait long as it took a very long time to get DS and we wanted a smallish age gap.

Sounds like you are on the right track. I have been getting my opk and hpt stash going. I am a serious POAS addict. :haha:

well we really wanted to have a smaller age gap than the at least 4 year age gap we have but my daughter was born with some health issues that we had to have treatment for but we are good to go now so we thought it was the perfect time to try again.

I need to start stacking up the pregnancy tests too, I have a rather bad habit of testing before AF is actually late. :winkwink:

Hi ladies! I am (kind of) new- was on here when I was ttc my son. I am also shooting for a May or June due date! Not for the same reasons as you ladies! Excited and nervous for #2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->