• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc for 3years

HayleyJjay

Reaction score
Hi... I'm knew to all this. I'm 32 and my partner and I have a gorgeous 41/2 year old son. We have Ttc for 3 years. We are now on our 4th month of 100mg of clomid. Been to my doctors today regarding ivf funding. As we don't have 5 thousand pound laying around! Because we have a son my gp said we are more than Likey to be refused. I feel so low today and can't stop crying,u feel your one opportunity is being snatched away. All because of the lottery postcode.

Hi Hayley,
I'm sorry to hear that you are so down (understandable) and what you are going through. I totally understand how you feel - we have been TTC # 2 since Dec. 2011 and nothing. I wanted to let you know about a great thread that I am a part of. All of the ladies are really lovely and all going through the same thing so it's worth joining if you want other people to talk to. Here's the link for the thread -

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/secondary-infertility/1982373-35-trying-2-19-months-am-alone.html

If that doesn't work it's called '35 and trying for #2 for 19 months! Am I alone??' I hope this helps you as there is nothing worse than feeling alone in this difficult journey. Hugs to you :hugs:

Hi, I have a 10 year old daughter and my husband and I have also been trying for almost 3 long years too. We did an iui earlier this year. I am now on my 5th round of clomid and plan on doing a couple more iuis starting next month. Our insurance doesn't cover any fertility at all so we pay everything out of pocket. It sucks having the financial stress on top of it all. I won't do ivf.

hiya hun,

i didn't want to read and run :hugs:

i'm not as far along in the process as you are and I can't imagine how disheartening it must be for you, if you didn't have a child already you would probably get the funding but because you have a gorgeous little boy already you're being overlooked. it's not fair :nope:

i don't know what else to say, just wanted to send you hugs :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->