TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

sandoval_star

Mummy and pregnant again!
Reaction score
Hi girls, well af got me today... again. Now moving into the 6th month of ttc, I know this is not long in comparison with a lot of others, however it feels like it's really dragging now :cry: And I find it hard chatting with girls on some of the threads who are new to the site, only for them to disappear a month later as they have a :bfp:! Of course I'm happy for them, but I'm starting to feel alone here!

So! I'm looking for anyone else in the same boat, to offer encouragement, support, and well, just some good conversation to keep me sane on the rest of this journey! Who's in?!

Hey! Im in! me and my DH have been ttc for 3 months now and while it hasnt been that long im already stressed and emotionally exhausted! definitely down to be ur ttc buddy! :flower:

Great! Where abouts in your cycle are you just now? Are you going to try anything different this cycle?

ooh count me in too please??!! ttc 3 months waiting to see now this month!!but am pretty sure will get af:nope:2 girls in work are expecting and am sooo happy for them but am getting sick of baby talk when my heart is breaking!!

Hello, I am in my 6th month, but 7th cycle of TTC! I am on CD15, and waiting to ovulate!

I am 25 and live in Southern California (U.S.)

Welcome girls! New wifey - fingers x'd for you that af doesn't show up! Lulu - you will be feeling my pain! Never thought it wold take past the 6 month mark :cry:
I'm 30 (which is why I also feel pressured!) and live in Glasgow, Scotland

I am 19 dpo, AF is 5 days late but i keep getting a BFN hpts.. usually i have a 32 day cycle

I am 19 dpo, AF is 5 days late but i keep getting a BFN hpts.. usually i have a 32 day cycle
That has happened to me before too, you just kinda get to the point you want af to show up so you can get on with the next cycle. My cycles are now pretty regular at 30 days. Hope af shows up soon (not something I usually say ha!) or you get a really late :bfp: - now that would be great!

its horrible waiting think im 7/8 dpo did a test yest but negative:cry:

Thats exactly how i feel! I just wish AF would show up already if im not pregnant so I can get on with my new cycle and trying again! waiting is for sure the worst part!

Welcome girls! New wifey - fingers x'd for you that af doesn't show up! Lulu - you will be feeling my pain! Never thought it wold take past the 6 month mark :cry:

Yep, the 6 month mark is horrible.

What have you done/tried so far?

For me, I have only tried OPK's, BD every other day, and this month I started temping. I was going to start taking prenatals but got blood work done and my general doctor told me not to take any supplements as my iron is a little high.

Also got a pelvic ultrasound done yesterday which shows everything seems normal. Also got my hormones checked which show a high level of testosterone. So I am clueless right now :(

Can I join? This is our 5th month tyring since getting married...... We had intended to try before marriage a year ago but I got injured at work...so we decided to get married first....never thought it would take so long...thought we would have nailed it on our honeymoon! And I am turning 30 soon.....and its tearing me up inside. I wanted a huge family by now...then that passed and decided, well, at least be pregnant by 30....running out of time here. Got pregnant last month...MC on Dec 11th. Tore me apart...and I think my hubby more. Now he is sooooo stressed that he cant perform. I am just dying over here. Trying to remain positive for him but inside I am a mess.

Where are you all in your cycles now? I am CD 3. Hoping to ovulate before day 20! Been so irregular!

MAybe we can all stick together?

Can I join? This is our 5th month tyring since getting married...... We had intended to try before marriage a year ago but I got injured at work...so we decided to get married first....never thought it would take so long...thought we would have nailed it on our honeymoon! And I am turning 30 soon.....and its tearing me up inside. I wanted a huge family by now...then that passed and decided, well, at least be pregnant by 30....running out of time here. Got pregnant last month...MC on Dec 11th. Tore me apart...and I think my hubby more. Now he is sooooo stressed that he cant perform. I am just dying over here. Trying to remain positive for him but inside I am a mess.

Where are you all in your cycles now? I am CD 3. Hoping to ovulate before day 20! Been so irregular!

So sorry about your MC :hugs:

I know I am still young, but DH is 34 :(

I am trying not to stress too! I was REALLY stressed the past week because of my test results at the doc. But starting off new today. Gonna surprise DH tonight by dressing up :) We are BD'ing every day this week since this is my fertile period.

Thats exactly how i feel! I just wish AF would show up already if im not pregnant so I can get on with my new cycle and trying again! waiting is for sure the worst part!

I agree - last cycle I knew there was no chance...all I wanted was AF to arrive so I could have a chance sooner than later!

so sorry :hugs: def lets all stick together!!im on CD 22 cycles are usually 26-29 days but last month was 33 days?!

So sorry about your MC :hugs:

I know I am still young, but DH is 34 :(

I am trying not to stress too! I was REALLY stressed the past week because of my test results at the doc. But starting off new today. Gonna surprise DH tonight by dressing up :) We are BD'ing every day this week since this is my fertile period.

Oh, hope it works! When I dressed up my hubby knew I was fertile....and it gave him anxiety! I mean, really!?!?!?!?? anxiety about having to have sex with your wife? fudge.....i just dont get it sometimes. i wish we could BD everyday! I'm game! But with shift work, working weekends and sports....were luckey if we get down to business twice a week! even more frustrating! give me a sperm donor I think sometimes! terrible, i know to say, and I dont mean it, but sometimes I wonder if he gets it.....you cant get pregnant everyday!

Yep, the 6 month mark is horrible.

What have you done/tried so far?

For me, I have only tried OPK's, BD every other day, and this month I started temping. I was going to start taking prenatals but got blood work done and my general doctor told me not to take any supplements as my iron is a little high.

Also got a pelvic ultrasound done yesterday which shows everything seems normal. Also got my hormones checked which show a high level of testosterone. So I am clueless right now :(

I am glad your ultrasound is all good. What does a high testosterone level mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->