TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

No, I thought about trying them before. But I decided we will just get tested at the doctor's.

doctors wont test here till you've been trying for a year had a pelvic ultrasound 1 and half years ago and all was fine??

Oh yeah, I see.

The only reason I am getting tests done is because I have severe menstrual cramps. The doc thought I had/have endometriosis. She also ran blood work and found out I have really high testosterone levels. So she wanted me to get a pelvic ultrasound because she thought I also had/have PCOS. Ultrasound came out normal....so now I am being referred to an endocrinologist.

If you have something else wrong with you...maybe you can get it checked out and you can get basic blood work done? Any symptoms of anything?

Oh yeah, I see.

The only reason I am getting tests done is because I have severe menstrual cramps. The doc thought I had/have endometriosis. She also ran blood work and found out I have really high testosterone levels. So she wanted me to get a pelvic ultrasound because she thought I also had/have PCOS. Ultrasound came out normal....so now I am being referred to an endocrinologist.

If you have something else wrong with you...maybe you can get it checked out and you can get basic blood work done? Any symptoms of anything?

no everything seems fine normal AF really so will just have to wait it out i guess.:nope:

:( What cycle number are you on? Maybe you won't have to wait it out because you will get your BFP! That is what I keep telling myself....lol

only on cycle 3 not long i know but at the same time it feels like forever!fingers crossed we will all get our :bfp: !!

https://davf.daisypath.com/TY9K.png

Devastated! :nope: The :witch: just showed up full force! But im relieved i know now and the wait is over so i can start figuring out when we can start trying again.. gonna start trying to be more positive about this whole process!
Yuck - so sorry the witch got you :hugs:
But we're all here ready to take on this next cycle together!!

Woohooo! Had a positive OPK last night! It worked out perfectly. I will ovulate today and me and DH DTD everyday this week! We will also BD tonight and tomorrow too....6 days in a row! That is a record for us lol.

I am trying to stay positive and feel hopeful for this cycle!
Woooohooo!! Enjoy bd'ing knowing that one of those little swimmers may just be the lucky one to catch the egg!! Good luck x

I am super excited for you! I would be lying if I didnt also tell you that I was a little jelous that you can get your man in bed 6 days in a row! I would die a happy women if I could get my hubby in bed 2 days in a row! This has to be your cycle - I mean, you have the entire world of sperm army waiting for that egg right now! But if it isnt, you didnt go down not trying! Wooot woot!!!

Trust me, it is a MIRRACLE that I was able to get DH to DTD 4 days in a row so far. Basically, I just had to rape him...haha just kidding. I told him to lie there and I will do all the work. :haha:

Tonight DH should be well rested though because he works four 10's....so he has every Friday through Sunday off. We might have to BD tonight, tomorrow night and Sunday night though because my temps still haven't risen so not sure if O is today or tomorrow!

haha - thanks, now i feel better :) Have lots of fun this weekend!

Well I'm in my 9th month of ttc I think lol it feels like its been so long hoping for a little one xtra soon umm I'm on cd 8

Well I'm in my 9th month of ttc I think lol it feels like its been so long hoping for a little one xtra soon umm I'm on cd 8
Welcome! Well, you're not alone... I'm really feeling like it's dragging now. This is cycle 6 for us. Are you doing anything different this month? :hugs:

hi everyone

i'm on the tail end of cycle 6, 7th month tomorrow :(

it's really really getting to me that I may never get pregnant naturally

Code:
hi everyone

i'm on the tail end of cycle 6, 7th month tomorrow :(

it's really really getting to me that I may never get pregnant naturally

I know how u feel even though im only on the end of cycle 3 thats my fear too.:nope:

Ok everyone. I got a positive OPK on Thursday....we DTD Monday through Thursday (skipped Friday) and then also DTD last night. I think I am covered with that. HOWEVER, I don't even think I did ovulated yet :(

I got a positive OPK, so I should have ovulated Friday, but my temp still hasn't spiked :cry:. Can anyone help me out with my chart?

https://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s221/LULU1986_photo/chartgraph_module1.png

wish i could help but i havent tried temping myself yet. maybe if u:sex: every other day for next few days just incase??

Hi, everyone! I am on my 7th cycle of ttc now. So ready to move up and on to first tri as soon as possible please!!![-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->