TTC for 6+ months? *20 bfp's and counting!*

Oh ugh. I was able to see the dye shooting out the end of my tubes. My left tube was "sluggish" but still considered open. Were you able to see the screen with the dye coming out?

No it was turned in a way I couldn't see it. At one point he had me tilt to the right I'm assuming to try to get the dye to go into my right tube then at the end he put more dye in (which was very uncomfortable!) which I can only guess was trying to push it through.

I could be jumping to conclusions but it just makes sense when all the other tests have been normal yet we haven't had one bfp in 15 cycles :/

I'll know more on Thursday, I guess it doesn't really change anything as I was going to start clomid next cycle anyways.

Luna my HSG showed it most likely that I had one blocked tube too. Hope you don't need to wait much longer :hugs:

Operation-- Yay for getting to see the lil one :)

Luna-- Hopefully you''ll get the results soon.

Luna my HSG showed it most likely that I had one blocked tube too. Hope you don't need to wait much longer :hugs:
Really? Did you get your bfp on your hsg cycle? I'm still holding out hope for this month.

No it was my 2nd cycle after HSG I'm sure. My gyno didn't believe it to be cause for concern. Which annoyed me at the time, but suppose he was kind of right.

well all that worry for nothing, HSG showed everything is fine. Starting clomid next month (but hopefully not because I have a bfp before then!)

How was your first month of clomid? Now I'm all worried about the side effects and the possibility of twins :/
How long is your normal lp? Have you tested?

How was your first month of clomid? Now I'm all worried about the side effects and the possibility of twins :/
How long is your normal lp? Have you tested?

My normal LP is 17-18 days. AF showed this morning as I knew she would since the temp drop a few days ago. My first cycle of Clomid wasn't horrible. Just watch out for the hot flashes. I took mine at night and that's the only symptom I had. I wouldn't worry too much about the twins unless they increase your amount. I'm on 50mg days 5-9. Let me know what the Dr. decides for you.

I'm sorry the :witch: showed :hugs:

I'm supposed to take 50mg days 3-7, I think I'll take it at night too.

Katikins & Luna!!!!! Stalking our old thread as it seems it hasn't seen much action lately and am so excited for both of your BFP's!!!! Congrats to you both and H&H 9 months!!!

cntrygrl - Chart is looking mighty nice this cycle!!

Please update when you guys can!!! Would love to hear how everyone's doing!!

Wow so many people have got pg who were on this thread... Good luck to those left.... although I prob see you on the LTTC #1 thread!

Thanks snowflakes :) just found but yesterday that it's twins :wacko:

Ella is this your first month of Clomid? I got my bfp on Clomid

Currently 6do I on my third cycle of Clomid. Dr.s appointment on the 27th to see what our next plan of action is.

Congrats, Katikins and Luna! So excited for both of you! Hope all you ladies are doing well! :hugs:

Cntrygrl, glad you are getting some answers! Hope everything goes well at the doctor's. :hugs:

Thanks snowflakes :) just found but yesterday that it's twins :wacko:

Ella is this your first month of Clomid? I got my bfp on Clomid

Yeah it's my first month of clomid. I don't see any difference in my ovulation from with or without it, aroudn the same time, follicle the same size, only one follicle etc. so it's hard to keep positive, but I guess it coudl have improved egg quality or something...

How I wish for twins - it would make the wait worth it... luna, did you have anything wrong with your ovulation before you started clomid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->