TTC for OVER 3yrs & sister gets pregnant on Accident with a total deuce bag!

Penguin87

Reaction score
I am in total shock right now! I can't tell anyone & no one knows but my mother and me, so this is the only place i feel i can vent :cry:

My sister is 25 and she has this BF ( we will call him d**khead) who was best friends with my brother at one point, we knew him when my sister and I were 11-12 yrs old and he was about 12-13yrs older than us and 3 years older than my brother. Well d**khead decided to start dating my sister years later at 24, he's 36ish behind everyones back, no one knew. D**khead has made passes to my own mother years before and she shut him down quick, I also was told he was interested in me but I never got to close to him for good reason (had a bad feeling about him). They have the most unusual relationship were they each pay for their own things its always half and they agreed on no gifts..even had a hard time saying they were actually having a relationship.

Apart from that, he has 4 other kids oldest is almost 20 and he does provide for them and the babies kids. D**ckhead is currently living with his sister since he was fired from his other job & my sister was taking care of him for a bit. He now has a job but i forgot to mention he has never wanted to confront any of us. Not my mother not my brother which was his best friend, no one. He is a COWARD! and for these reasons he is not accepted. He doesn't treat my sister as she should, she deserves so much more than him.

I can't believe its taking me this long for #1 but It just dosent feel right to have such beautiful news come from something so wrong. Am I wrong to feel this way? a bit jealous a bit devastated that I will not be the one who brings home a baby to my mom? Everyone always excepted me to have the first baby and everyone is rooting for me but it just isn't happening! I have done everything in the book you name it from herbal remedies to OPKS BBT, fertility monitors healthy lifestyle, vitamins, fertilaid, pressed, drs visit, numerous tests and fertility medications...Wen will it be my turn???!! what am i doing wrong??!

I'm a tiny bit excited but feel deep down that I should be the one to be pregnant after everything I went through and she gets pregnant by accident! and with a man everyone hates.

I didn't know where else to turn.. :shrug: :sad2:](*,)

Wow, I'm so sorry, but I know close at least to how you feel. Doesn't seem fair at all...

Sorry to hear this.but keep going and be strong I know how u feel me and my partner been trying only for 12 month now t seem a sort time but my sister has 2 kids and my best friend had 2 abortions. My medication I got given hasn't worked either.i am starting to get frustrated and upset.it will happen just stay strong.

I'm so sorry. Must be heartbreaking for you :hug:

Sending you big hugs, it is so tough seeing pregnancy announcements everyday on facebook etc so I can't imagine how you're feeling when it's your sister.

Has a consultant actually diagnosed either yourself or your partner with any type of infertility? 3 years is a heck of a long time! We've been trying for 14 months and only recently found out that my husband has low sperm motility so he has now been put on meds to hopefully correct it.

Has your partner has any SA tests done?

xx

Sorry to hear this.but keep going and be strong I know how u feel me and my partner been trying only for 12 month now t seem a sort time but my sister has 2 kids and my best friend had 2 abortions. My medication I got given hasn't worked either.i am starting to get frustrated and upset.it will happen just stay strong.

Thank you for the support it isn't fair at all and my hubby is even more devastated than I am, he desperately wants a baby and it's a struggle to keep our marriage peaceful when babies are popping out of ppl who know better.

I'm trying to stay positive & at least Iam not the only one on this boat :(

Sending you big hugs, it is so tough seeing pregnancy announcements everyday on facebook etc so I can't imagine how you're feeling when it's your sister.

Has a consultant actually diagnosed either yourself or your partner with any type of infertility? 3 years is a heck of a long time! We've been trying for 14 months and only recently found out that my husband has low sperm motility so he has now been put on meds to hopefully correct it.

Has your partner has any SA tests done?

xx

It had felt like an eternity TTC #1. I actually had an ectopic back in 2012 which took my right tube and damaged my right ovary, the dr suspects my right side is still dominant so it's harder to fall pregnant. I've read a lot of stories where it happens but it seems like it won't :( my DH has had a SA done 88mil count 4ml volume 58% motility 3%morphology. The dr said his morphology was under the normal (4%) but I've read as long as he has high sperm count & motility we should be ok?

Thank you for your support I didn't expect anyone to reply but I'm glad you ladies did! Thank you!!! Means a lot !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->