ttc forum

I accept that people will not agree with me but when out of 15 odd posts nearly all of them make me sound like im a complet bitch what am i supoosed to think. Ok i may have not worded it great but most of the replys are by girls that dont usualy reply to my posts so wont understand my way of tiping or my humor. Im supoosed to be in the shower now as going to see snow patrol (whhhoooo!!!!) and my OH will tell me off if i dont meet him on time.

:hugs: I had a quick read through of all the replys and I would have to say that they all seemed to be nice replys. I dont think anyone intended to make you feel bad. Most of the people even added :) Smilies. Its always hard to convey your true feelings in writing as it can always be misunderstood. Im sure no one wants you to feel bad at all. :hugs:

Definitely not! have a fab time at Snow Patrol, i am so jealous 'Run' is one of my fave songs!!

:hugs: Jen- Some one finaly got the point i was trying to make, unless im filling in the files at work im crap with writing words, damn my dislexia(funny how i can spell that tho lol)

The snow patrol tickets were an xmass prezzie of the OH, funny enough the other ticket is for him. Ill tell you about it when i get back.

:hug:

Enjoy the gig.
Sometimes, I think the hormones get the better of us all, but I can see you didn't mean to offend love :hugs:

You know what ... this forum is what you make it. I have been in TTC, briefly in LTTTC, the pregnancy section and now the mummy section. There is always a bit of fun and banter going on, it kind of just relates to what goes on in the section iykwim.

Some would say this section is a little boring but to you its not because its your "home" on this forum. Make sense? I think the TTC ladies felt a bit criticised by your post, as the TTC section is their "home" on this forum. I think the girls know it wasnt an intentional dig at them.

I hope that makes sense to you, its a bit mumbo jumbo i know but im sure you get the idea :lol:

I'm scared of going into the TTC, incase i find it hard, i was on the pill when i found out about Tabitha so i just hope that its like that again...wishful thinking i believe :)

Laura! You take things to heart wayyy too much, I don't thing anyone has slagged you off at all. Your'e reading too much in to it!

I do know what you mean though TTC seems more serious than WTT but its only as fun as you make it. I'm sure when you're TTC there'll be lots of laughs! With yoour random thread posting :p xx

Well i dont care cos i have just got in from snow patrol and it was amazing!!!!!! best gig ever!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->