TTC- Implantation bleeding???

goldielocks92

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I just joined the forum, so I apologize if some of my lingo is incorrect.

My husband and I just started TTC. This is our second month of trying, however it has been a long wait. I have an autoimmune condition, and we have been wanting to start trying for a baby for over one year. But first I had to get my health under control, and take a horrible medication to cleans the pregnancy class X drugs out of my system. It was awful. Now, we finally get to start trying, and it is so exciting! But also incredibly nerve-wracking.

Anyway, sorry for the tangent. Here is my question.

Hubby and I BD'd the day before, the day of, and the day after my LH spiked. Even after ovulation, I still check my CM. So, 7DPO I checked my CM and there was light pink discharge. The night before, I had cramping on the left side . 8DPO there was nothing when I checked. Then this morning (9DPO) I had slight cramping again on the left side of my pelvis, and when I wiped later in the day, there was a TEENY TINY amount of pink in my CM. I would not have noticed it if I had not been looking carefully. The bleeding on 7DPO was much more significant and obvious.

My question is, if I did experience implantation bleeding, is it possible for the egg to embed deeper and cause more bleeding?

Also, I am not experiencing my normal premenstrual symptoms. I am not bloated nor gassy (sorry, TMI) like I normally am.

I know that it is still very early on, but is it possible that an egg implanted? I am aware that the only thing that will confirm pregnancy is a BFP. But it is SO HARD to stay relaxed and level-headed when TTC!!!

Thanks!!!

That is good timing for possible IB. It could just be odd spotting though. GL it is a good sign for you, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->