TTC in Alberta

angel_08

Reaction score
Hi, I just saw this tonight and I'm hoping it's what I need. My husband, bless his sweet soul, just doesn't get it and I don't have a supportive family at all. Well, I guess that's not true... they're awfully supportive of my cousin who just found out she's pregnant, just not supportive of ME. It sucks. And my friends aren't trying for babies, so no one really gets it... I have two beautiful babies already and I'm so so thankful for them, but we want a big family and I've been trying for a baby for #3 for about 5 1/2 months now.

I hope I don't seem selfish. I just want people to understand how hard it is... the waiting, the strained relationships, the insatiable desire to be pregnant... and I'm so tired of going it alone. I'm 26 years old and in Alberta and I need a friend :(

Hi Angel!!! I am 26, TTC #3, and need a friend as well! I have 2 children from my first marriage. My daughter is 7 and my son is 5. My DH and I started TTC Jan 2011. We had known eachother from 8 years and been together for 2 years. I knew before we ever started dating that he never planned on getting married. As a divorcee, I was completely fine with that. We tried for a year and did not get prego. It didn't bother me too much bc I have 2 children from my first marriage, so I just assumed it would eventually happen. My amazing OH purposed to me the beginning of 2012, so we put TTC on the back burner. I didn't go back on birth control, we were just careful. I married my soul mate on Aug. 4, 2012 We started TTC again in June 2012 (bc I'd still be able to fit in me dress ) So our "not trying, just being careful" only lasted 4-5 months. Well, we are now 5 1/2 months in to TTC again (just like you!) and still no BFP My hubby and I are both from big families and want a big family ourselves. Neither of us have super supportive families either. (Except for his mom, but her version of "supportive" is calling me every month since the wedding asking if I'm preggo yet! lol). So Angel, what are you doing on the TTC side? I am Charting my BBT, CM, symptoms. I just ordered a saliva ovulation thingy today too. None of my friends are TTC either (and the ONE that tried got her BFP immediatly!) so I don't have anyone to talk to either. My hubby is super supportive but he doesn't get it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->