• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC in August

a few months later so hopefully i wont be joining u and u have ur :bfp: by then

Hopefully hun!!!! Or we could both have :bfp: the same time as one another :happydance:

Im supposed to be waiting until Sept/Oct. So I'll be here waiting with you!!

Hi Funky! :hi:

We will be starting to try late July, but likely won't get preggers immediately as it will be my first month off BCPs. It will definitely be interesting to see how my cycle goes... Looks like we'll be TTC at approximately the same time! :hugs:

I'm SO excited! :dance:

Hi Funky! :hi:

We will be starting to try late July, but likely won't get preggers immediately as it will be my first month off BCPs. It will definitely be interesting to see how my cycle goes... Looks like we'll be TTC at approximately the same time! :hugs:

I'm SO excited! :dance:

i came off bcp had an af then got a :bfp: so u never know:happydance:

i came off bcp had an af then got a :bfp: so u never know:happydance:

That is very true! My doc was telling me that some women are REALLY fertile right after coming off BCPs, so who knows! It would be a very nice surprise, but not a big deal as hubby is still concerned about getting a few things done in the house (a partial bathroom fix up), and we're worried it's going to cost a ton of money we don't have... So it's not a huge deal if it doesn't happen immediately, but at least there's still a chance! :happydance:

It was funny though, I was talking to hubby about TTC the other day and he was like "with our luck, we'll get pregnant immediately".. :rofl: He didn't act like it was a big deal, so I'm going to continue on with our plan of TTC, and if it happens it happens - we'll deal with it! :dance:

Hello there! We're going to be trying in August! I can't wait. We use the pull-and-pray method now (have been for a year) and I keep praying that one of those little guys will break free. :rofl: Hasn't happened yet though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->