TTC in June!!!

S

Semanthia

YAY!! We have decided to start trying for another one next month! :happydance: I am a little nervous but am excited. We meet with a doctor near my parents and I love her already! She has had experience with my problem and she is confident. Before we left she's like "we will have a baby!" After spending an hour talking with her she took away so much fear and hopelessness off my shoulders. We are going to one more doctor really just to compare. We are about 99% sure we are going with this lady but I want to be 100% sure.

Sorry ladies I just feel like I don't have a lot of people to talk to about this and I am so excited. I will have to stay with my parents through my pregnancy so obviously they know we are wanting to try soon. I don't want everyone knowing we are trying because I don't want that pressure that friends and family can put on you. I also don't think I want people to know we are pregnant until 24 weeks. I may change my mind but if we lose another one I want to grieve alone with my hubby. I told my hubby I'd be very guarded this time. I want the ultrasound pics but I'm not sure I want to see baby (again I may change my mind). When I saw our little Charlotte floating around on the screen it made it real and my love for her grew a million times. I loved her when to me she was the second line on the pregnancy test but seeing her made me love her more than anything.
YAY to trying to give Charlotte a little brother or sister ( i know that probably makes me sound like a psycho LOL).

Good luck to everyone who is trying!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi,
so sorry for your loss... :hugs:

you sound so positive about TTC again and trying for your forever baby.. :hugs:

your doc also sounds great...

I hope everything turns out the way you want it.

:hugs:

Semanthia, I'm so sorry for your loss. I went to your blog and read about little Charlotte's story. So heartbreaking! The whole time I was thinking that they could have done things differently, better, who knows if that would have been enough to save her, but they owed her to at least try!

I just started seeing a FS myself, and I understand how wonderful it feels to have a new doctor who can help you get through this! You sound full of hope and ready to take on the world. I hope everything turns out perfectly and you have a sibling for Charlotte! :hugs:

:hugs: SO SORRY for your loss! You are a very strong woman and YAY for trying again!!! :happydance: Your new doctor WILL be AWESOME and they will monitor you so closely and you WILL have a baby! :) You do not sound crazy, I think that was so sweet! :hugs:

I don't think you sound crazy either. I will be TTC in June as well! Wishing blessings on your and your womb!

I am very sorry for your loss.

I am super excited that YOU are excited about TTC again! Very awesome that you found a doctor that you LOVE.

Also, DH and I will be starting to TTC again in June. Let's get those BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best of luck! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->