TTC in Nov 2010

rae27

Fab 9yo girl, loving SO, expecting no2 Jan 2021
Reaction score
My hubby has decided (not exactly against my wishes) that we should ttc Nov '10. I'd like to try a bit earlier but won't push my luck at this point.
I looking for other people who are also looking to ttc at the same sort of time as me. Just to connect with other people who are going through things at the same time as me would be nice!
Don't be a stranger!

Hi! I just had baby girl in September and am planning on begining ttc #2 about the same time as you try for what I am assuming is #1. I can't believe how anxious I am already and I just had my girl. I had a horrible pregnancy and traumatic birth experience but it's true what they say, you do forget!

I guess we don't know what's good for us lol! Or maybe we do and we just block out what will put us off!

Don't worry we were supposed to be trying in April but due to DF proposing it had been moved back to November 10 ish time, it may end up being a little sooner depending on when the Church is available... :blush:

Just thought I'd comment on here because my TTC date has moved and I'm looking for others trying around the same time (Oct/Nov of 2010). Hello!

Just thought I'd comment on here because my TTC date has moved and I'm looking for others trying around the same time (Oct/Nov of 2010). Hello!

Hey!

My DH and I have talked through our options in terms of ttc. It was either October 2010 or 3 years from now. Both of us don't want to wait for 3 years. So we moved our ttc date to next October!! Exciting.

Glad to meet others planning around the same time. :happydance:

Hi :wave:

We will be ttc #2 in early Nov 2010!! Look forward to chatting with you lovely ladies xx

Sorry guys I feel like I've been neglecting this page! Been a busy bod for the last few couple of months but I am back! Nice to see that there are a few of us who can journey together (cliche I know)!

I can't believe how anxious I am to ttc again with my LO only being 5 months old! I had a horrible first pregnancy and traumatic birth experience but seem to have put it all behind me and am ready to go again. Don't know if I'll be able to hold out. I am able to have an optional section next time but I'm thinking about trying natuarlly again. I figure it can't be any worse than last time around..lol. Has anyone here had a successful VBAC??

Hello everyone! My OH and I will be trying around November this year as well! It been so hard waiting... I've been ready for a while!

It looks like we will be TTC in the Oct/Nov time, assuming that my OH has a job post-graduation in May. It might be in Sept. but its kinda up in the air but tentatively Sept-Nov. 2010.

hi ladies we are WTT till september - november in hopes of another summer baby! There are a few of us in the summer buns 2011 thread, ,who are all wtt until around the same time if you want to join us feel free! xxx

Well hopefully for all of us here Summer/Autumn 2011will be fruitful!

I can't believe how anxious I am to ttc again with my LO only being 5 months old! I had a horrible first pregnancy and traumatic birth experience but seem to have put it all behind me and am ready to go again. Don't know if I'll be able to hold out. I am able to have an optional section next time but I'm thinking about trying natuarlly again. I figure it can't be any worse than last time around..lol. Has anyone here had a successful VBAC??

Not personally but I was a C-Section baby and my Mum had a natural birth with my Brother 3 years later. No real complications other than my brother doing somersaults and keeping midwives on their toes. They thought he was going to be breach when Mum first went into labour but he got into position at the last minute!

Hi ya. OH has agreed that we can TTC in Oct tho it all depends on my job. Got made redundant in Nov-09 and am temping at the mo so would really like a perm job first for the extra security.

Really don't wanna have to put it off tho so am tempted to jus go for it n worry about the money situation later.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"