TTC=insanity

kallygirlie

Reaction score
Why do us TTCers let ourselves go crazy? Every little thing means something and then we get ourselves ran over when it doesn't turn out the way we hoped.

-We take HPT at 8dpo knowing it will be a bfn cause its to early but we do it anyway.

-We start seeing lines that aren't there on the HPT's.

-We search online every little symptom hoping it will somehow predict a BFP for us.

-Our friends and family tell us to just relax, we are trying to hard. That statement alone makes me wish I could just slap them upside the head.

-We are the only people who will wake up at 6am solely to take our temps because we have to make sure we take it at the same time everyday, regardless if its a weekend.

-Those who have been TTCing for quite some time starts fantasizing of the day when we are hugging the toilet from Morning Sickness, cause that means it finally happened!

So these are the things that make me seem crazy. What things do you do that you know aren't making things any easier but you do it anyway?

I have been known to take a hpt. See it is very much 100% negative. Check again 5 mins later. Then check again two hours later. It's like I just can't believe it's negative, even though it says its negative and I'm spotting!!!! I have used up all my tests now as I can't afford it!!! Will only test when there are definite signs - ie af not coming!!!

You're not alone! X

I have definitley gone insane :haha:

Im currently entering the 2nd week of the TWW and im sure im making myself feel niggles/cramping.
Im probably not experiencing any of it but because I want it to happen so much Im believing it is. Then Im even more disappointed when AF comes.

I dont how to keep sane anymore tbh, no matter what I do im thinking of TTC :dohh:

Haha that gave me a good laugh..because its totally true!:dohh: Im such a poas addict I start taking them as early as 7 sometimes even 6dpo:wacko:
although I've been doing pretty good this cycle, waiting until af shows and so far havent caved lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->