TTC looking for buddy

abitclueless

Reaction score
I'm 28 and I'm from Southern California.
I'm looking for someone I can talk to on a regular basis, while TTC.
My emotions are all over the place right now and I just need someone that can understand what I'm going through, and vice versa.
If you're TTC and need someone to talk to, send a message this way :)

I'm 4dpo today.

I'm trying to conceive and bit clueless as well. It seems like there's so much to be learned on this site though. I still don't know when I ovulate, but I think it is/was sometime this week. My period is due Nov 28th, but I'm going to try not to test until Dec 1.

I'd like to be your buddy if you haven't found one yet!

I know how you feel.
I tried sending a PM but I couldn't figure out how, so shoot me one if you can!
I could definitely use a buddy that's going through the same torture, lol.

Hi i'm ttc and also a bit clueless and could with a buddy. Just had a positive ovulation test(I think) . This is my second month ttc . Good luck ladies :thumbup:

Hi! I'm TTC #1, 30 years old and in Southern California too. I could also use a buddy. In my third cycle TTC and I just don't think it happened this cycle. I have long 6 week cycles too, so it's frustrating because I'm always waiting. I'm at the end of my TWW and testing on Saturday. AF isn't expected until the 24th. Takes me 3 weeks to ovulate, and then a 3 week luteal phase, ugh! Do you guys use the Ovia app? It's been super helpful and this is the first cycle I've used it.

Nice to meet you all!

I haven't tried any ovulation apps, just the period calculator and it has one built in. But now that I know what I'm looking for in terms of ovulation, I think I'll try using an ovulation app so we don't have to do so much guessing. I don't feel like I'm ovulating when MyDays says I am. It says I ovulate tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure it was yesterday or Tuesday.

I'm in my late 20s and my babe is 33.

ksquared Don't give up until AF comes, let us know what happens when you test on Saturday. Maybe you'll get a BFP and Alabama will beat Miss St! Wooohoooo!

I know how you feel.
I tried sending a PM but I couldn't figure out how, so shoot me one if you can!
I could definitely use a buddy that's going through the same torture, lol.

I couldn't figure out the PM thing either. :wacko:

Well, I haven't used Ovia but I've tried 3 different apps at the same time to calculate my ovulation date, and a lot of other websites too.

I woke up this morning at 4 30 am with so much energy... Around 10 am I had a completely random nosebleed. Out of nowhere.
My right Areola is darker than the left one (noticed this last night, still the same today).
I was very dry-ish yesterday and this morning, but 15 minutes ago my blood pressure dropped really bad, I had a sharp pain in my lower back, right side. Went to the bathroom to check and there's a lot of lotiony milky CM. Good sign? Bad sign?
I've had random cramps since day 2 dpo, and bad insomnia the last 2 nights.

I'm not tired at all, cried 2 times this morning while watchintb a show an chocked up a few more.

That's all I can think right now. I was convinced I wasn't pregnant, but now? I have my doubtS. I can't wait till Saturday, I'm going to test then.

How are you guys doing?

Sounds like you have a lot going on! I would say any change is good change right now! Plus, all of the things you've mention I've seen others post as their signs and symptoms.

The good thing is that you don't have long to wait before you can get a yes/no answer.

What pregnancy tests do you use?

I'm doing fine. I'm trying to stay busy at work and spending time with family etc. I don't want to start freaking out and worrying already because this could take a few months.

Hopefully get to BD :blush: :kiss: :sex: today, it doesn't look promising. We may have to enter stealth mode to do the deed. :ninja:

Jajaja I ise First response but I think I'm going to follow the advice of some ladies here and get some cheapies to calm my early testing anxiety hahaha

It's weird, my mind says It'll be this month but my gut says "Mh not so sure".
Could possibly be just my head messing with me, especially since I don't take notes of my usual cycles or chart.

We'll see.

Here's my email in case anyone needs an ear: [email protected]!

Feel free to send a message my way if in need of company.

nmpjcp2015 - Thank you! I get so down thinking I'm out for the month, but it's so true. It isn't over until AF comes knocking! Fingers crossed you get to BD today, hehe.

abitclueless - Wow, those are some strong symptoms! They could be AF related, but I've seen other ladies who get BFPs with symptoms like that too. I keep feeling so positive when I ovulate that this will be the month, and then after I have days where I think it definitely happened, and days where I feel so down and empty. This is my first cycle of tracking symptoms, so if I don't get a BFP then I'll have a baseline for the second one.

Today was a little rough emotionally. I too felt like I could cry if I just gave in. I also had several spouts of dizziness, which I usually get in my luteal phase. One thing that's been weird though is this sharp pain a little up and to the right of my bellybutton. It happens a few times a day. Other than that, no real symptoms. CM is pretty light, not much cramps or backaches. A tiny bit nauseous before lunch and couldn't eat a ton, but that's not abnormal for me. My stomach is pretty sensitive. I'm SO glad Saturday is so close so I can know! Waiting until that morning so I can do it and DH and I can look at the test together. That will be 15dpo. We BD almost every day the week I ovulated, so I think we did all we could do this month.

Well best of luck to you! Guess we will sharing results all weekend! Saturday for me will be 8ish dpo, but I just got a few cheapis to keep me entertained till after my tww.

Bummer you're feeling sad but hey, it happens. It's good that you started keeping track of your cycle, I'm going to do that if I fail this month.

I feel good today and I don't want to fail but oh well, guess we can't do much about it.

Thank you :). I'm feeling better today. Not so emotional, which was probably PMS (or baby related?! Fingers crossed!). Symptoms today are a left side pelvic pain and my right boob has a dull throb that comes and goes. But I mostly feel normal. I'm eager to hear the results from those of us testing this weekend!

I'm glad you're feeling better today ksquared! Hopefully everything everyone is feeling is baby related.

Woohoo! Please update everyone if you're POAS this weekend. I'll try to check in, but I mostly just check-in at work.

I think I'll buy some 1st Response tests. I tried the dollar store brand, but they are still around $7 for 2 tests. Yikes. The strips sounds promising as well.

Have a good weekend!

I bought $1 tests at dollar tree, but those only detect pregnancies since 1 day before period. So they won't work for me.
I'm testing tomorrow morning, hoping for a miracle haha

I started feeling an annoying leg ache last night and this morning, so we'll see.
My boobs were really sore last night and I got a round ligament pain when getting out of bed last night, hopefully a good sign.

Good luck girls!

Thanks!! I got a 3 pack of First Response from WalMart back in August for $13. I might try ordering from Amazon to get more if I need them. The control line is really clear so I think it's a good test. I also got from Walmart the Equate OPKs, but they're crap. If needed, I'll get better ones for my next cycle.

And a BFN for me. :bfn: :(. It felt like that was going to be the result, but it still hurts.

AF isn't expected until Nov. 24 because of my weird long cycles, so I guess I'm not officially out until then. I was just reading another person's success story on here and she didn't get her BFP until 20dpo. And she had the stitch behind her bellybutton like I have. So, I guess it's still possible. Unless I get some really strong symptoms that feel different or AF is a few days late, I don't think I'll test again this month :(. At least now I can relax and hopefully time will pass faster.

Have you ladies tested yet?!

Oh I'm sorry but hey! It's not over till AF gets here!
I tried a cheapie this morning but negative, I'm gonna do a FRER tomorrow morning.

I feel where u're coming from. I've been TTC over a year now, it can get frustrating and lonely sometimes. I would love 2 be a buddy 2 u. I'm on cycle 15, CD4. I use opk's and only natural types of supplements now. Tried other methods that didn't work. But don't give up, there are lots of ladies in your shoes. One day we'll get our BFP! *Baby Dust*

Welcome to our buddy thread, Wmelon77! Thank you for the words of encouragement. I know we'll all get there. FX that this will finally be your lucky month! There are lots of September babies, so maybe there's something magical about the holiday season :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->