TTC looking for buddy

Sunday!
BFN for me still, I'm trying with FRER tomorrow at 10dpo.

Did you girls test? :D

I haven't tested, but I'm only 3DPO. How many days is typically long enough before testing. I keep telling myself I'm going to wait until December 1, but IDK it's not really going so well, and it's only been 3 days. Lol.

I'm sorry to hear about your BFN, but it's not over until your period comes! Keep hope alive.

you should usually test around 6 days before your period with FRER. I got a BFN today, I'm 10dpo. We'll see.

Oh btw! Target has a promo, buy 2 packs of FRER 2 or 3 count and you get a $5 gift card. If you get the 3 count, you also get a $3 mail rebate each.

:D

Awesome. I'm going to target today then!!! I love coupons and rebates and discounts.

Abitclueless, have you bought any baby stuff yet? I'm so temped just because I feel like it would make this process more real. But I can't really buy much since 1. I'm not preggo 2. I don't know the sex. Lol.

Maybe I'll buy some pacifiers to make myself feel better. :baby::baby:

On the bright side. All this BD is helping me sleep at night! :sleep:

Another question... have any of you guys had problems with caffeine withdrawals. I'm having the worst headaches!

I haven't bought anything. I think it's bad luck. Like if I buy it, it won't happen. I rather wait.

I don't drink coffee so I'm not having that problem. I have some tea every now and then, but mostly caffein free tea.

BFN again at 11dpo.
I'm in bed with a bad cold, but no fever.

Oh no! I'm sorry you're feeling crummy abitclueless.

On the bright side. One of my friends just had a baby and the way she found out was that she thought she was sick.

Do you POAS everyday?

I started POASing about 2 days ago. I'm 11dpo now.
I also checked my cervix and it was really high, I couldn't reach it.
I've read about it and I've seen both things, they usually say it's a sign of pregnancy but it's something you shouldn't tAke as a symptom.

In the other hand, my boobs have been feeling really sore and full, this started last weekend.

IVe also been having very vivid dreams for the past 6 days. Yesterday I was dreaming that I was peeing on a test then I'd wake up, but I didn't wake up IRL, I was still sleeping! That kept repeating till I finally woke up.

Last but not least, random nosebleed.

Today I had a dream I tested and I saw a very faint line. Nothing, I tested and it was negative.
Maybe I'm just obsessing too much!

How about you?

I don't think I have any symptoms yet.

I'm really hungry and nauseous but I have that on an off and on basis anyway. My boobs aren't sore either. I'm hoping I have some obvious sign that's abnormal for me like spotting or something, otherwise it's hard for me to tell because I have nausea and sore boobs etc a week to ten days before AF anyway. Blah.

Have you heard of dreaming of fish being a sign of pregnancy? Maybe that's an African American thing (I'm AA), but it's an old wives tale I've heard about since I was small. DH has never heard of it though. Hehe.

I'm going to start testing on Saturday, I think it's way to soon for me. It's just so expensive though. I don't have any internet cheapies or anything. I'm trying to wait until December 1 which would be when AF is 3 days late, but I can' do it!!

Well, there's that offer at target or you can get cheapis at dollar tree for $1, those only work from one day before the date your period should come.
IF you get first response or similar, you can start testing 6 or 5 days before your period date.

Good luck!

So i had to come to the er cause of my cold, they did a blood test and it came back negative.
Sad day for me :(
Hope you girls have better luck!

They did a blood test for pregnancy? :cry: Noooo. That's terrible. I didn't know they could detect anything this early.

Are you feeling any better besides that?

I'm not sure. I feel better but I still have nausea and all those symptoms. We'll see. So far, I'm gonna stop testing and wait for AF.

How are you?

I'm doing good. I've been symptom spotting despite my attempts not to. I just really want to know if I am preggo or not, so I can get excited. It's so strange because it used to be that if a condom broke or something, I'd freak out, but now that I know all that goes into it a BFP seems unreachable.

My sister had all three of her children "accidentally," so I'm hoping fertility is genetic. Hahah.

It's only C1 for us though. We want baby for Xmas, so if I don't get a BFP this cycle I have a chance for December because Dec.'s AF comes on Christmas Day.

Same here, first try.
I've been checking the sex calendar and it said nov would be a boy, now we have to wait till february D:

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. I wasn't obsessing about TTC this week because of my BFN, so I figured I would just let myself forget for a little bit. I got sick on Thursday night and Friday morning with a fever and just generally feeling blah, so I went home from work mid-morning on Friday. I POAS because I bought a TON of internet cheapies and thought maybe I just had late symptoms. It was a BFN. Then by the afternoon I felt fine. Felt like a waste of a sick day! But my bosses usually say to go home if you think you're sick. My silly body, playing tricks on me again.

AF is due any day now. Hoping it comes today because tomorrow will be tied for my longest cycle since going off the pill. Each cycle gets longer and longer, ugh.

I hope you're feeling better now, abitclueless!

AF is here, so I'm out this time.
I'll keep you posted for next month :)

gl to you.

AF is here, so I'm out this time.
I'll keep you posted for next month :)

gl to you.

I'm sorry AF came abitclueless. :witch::af: Hopefully your BFP :bfp: will come next month!

I took two test this weekend, wayyyy to early and got to BFN. I figured I would, but hey it's ok. For me, AF is due this weekend. I'll try to wait to see if she comes and if not, I'll be testing Sunday or Monday. I haven't been feeling very well, so my symptoms may be getting confused for something their not.

No sore boobs yet. Blah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"