TTC looking for friends!!

I'm 3DPO today I absolutely hate the 2WW I drive myself insane, get my hopes up and then have them dashed. It's really hard.

I wish I didn't know so much! I'd love to not know anything and not even know when my periods were due and find out i'm preggers 3/4 months down the line! That would be lovely but unfortunately I can't delete knowledge!

I'm 3DPO today I absolutely hate the 2WW I drive myself insane, get my hopes up and then have them dashed. It's really hard.

I wish I didn't know so much! I'd love to not know anything and not even know when my periods were due and find out i'm preggers 3/4 months down the line! That would be lovely but unfortunately I can't delete knowledge!

My words EXACTLY!!!!
Well... AF got me! :(
At least I know where I am and I can start again. One of the worst things for me in life is not knowing.... When AF didn't show up for the past week it was driving me insane! At least I can move on now. I did test again this morning too and it was BFN so I'm out. I'm gonna start from yesterday as I started bleeding last night. So cd 2 for me.

Hello!! I'm 9dpo right now. I tested this morning and BFN (boo) I know it's early but I don't care I want to know!!! I've been cramping on my left side for the last two days so after af I'm going to go see the dr to see if there are any problems. For some reason I really feel like I'm out this month. Idk hopen for some BFP's at the end of the TWW for all of us!!

Also MummyP2b that facebook idea sounds great!! But I'm with everyone else about the privacy thing not to many ppl know were TTC! I'm so glad you guys are here to talk to!

Hi girls!!

Like the sound of the facebook group. I'm off facebook at the moment because don't like people nosing into your life too much! But I could open a new account to go on the new group - That would be really great!!
I agree with you mummp2b the hardest thing is not knowing, once you know either way you can deal with it and move forwards, even if negatives are horrible!
I've ordered some pregnancy test strips of amazon, it says they're very sensitive and can work 4 days before AF is due - Sounds a bit too good to be true, but only cost about 6 pounds fro 25!!
I missed the bit about names.. we have chosen Samuel Owen for a boy and Lexie Erinn or Lya Erinn for a girl - We're hoping for a boy but will be over the moon if it's a girl too.
How many kids do you want (we will get there and positive talk is always good!!)
We would like two i think but if we have two girls, we will try for a boy - But at three we stop!!:wacko:
I'm one of 6 children and am fully aware of the price of 7 seaters!! lol

What are you girls up to today?? It's pretty dull day where i am in France.
Just been and dried the bouncy castle for the kiddies, then fed horses, rabbits, chickens, dog, bird...it's like a flippin zoo here!!:headspin::headspin:

I'm on CD9 now, but not really sure when ovulating as cycle seems to change by a day or two every month since I came off the pill :wacko:

That's why i'm looking forward to getting my clearblue fertility monitor so i can use it next month.
We do BD often but hopefully it will help to know exactly (and if!!) I'm ovulating.
Do you get any signs that let you know you're ovulating?? I don't!

Looking forward to hearing from you all

xxx:dust:

Hey ladies... Well here in California it's officially summer and the weather is unbearably hot!! So I will be inside all day. :) Also I am in law school and I have a paper due tomorrow on copyright infringement so I will be working on that until the hubby and I go to a fathers day BBQ. It's going to be a busy day today!!

As to how many kids we want he wants a big family so he wants four!! I will settle for three but I want two. I guess we will figure it out after the first!!

We have talked about it many times, but we can never decide on a concrete number of children. We've finally just said definitely less than ten lol....will probably end up being 4 or 5. Who knows? We are young and it is just going to depend on our financial situation as we decide about each additional kid. I would like to have another soon, so that the first two can be close in age and then wait a while (maybe until they are school age- like 4 or 5 yrs old) before we have more.

TMI alert!!! Gerrr I'm so frustrated right now. I'm either 9 or 10 dpo (I believe 10) and I went to the restroom earlier and I wiped and there was some dark red blood when I wiped but then it went away and now there's nothing!!! Idk my period is very predictable and if I start right now I would be 5 days early!!

I wish this whole process was easier because no matter how much you prepare yourself it hurts everytime af comes and the possibility of becoming a mother becomes that much more far off. I'm sorry I'm not trying to be a downer but I want this so bad!! I spend my free time looking at baby stuff I'm pathetic lol!! Oh well I'll just prepare for next month!! No matter what I'll keep the hope alive!

Omg, that happened to me last cycle! My cycles are super regular. The only time I have been off was when I was pregnant with Gabrielle. Last cycle I started 4 whole days early! I think i was so stressed about ttc that AF came extra early. I'm not saying that is what is happening to you, but I am making a very conscious effort to watch my stress level this time around. It's bad enough that AF had to show up at all, I don't want/need her showing up early!

Hey ladies!! I just wanted to see how everyone was doing today? It's still hot here in Cali... It's expected to stay over 103 for the next week!! It's so HOT!!! lol Well I was going to go see my gyno to talk about some stuff and see if there was anything wrong with me but I've been thinking about it and I'm not going to worry about it this month. I'm going on summer vacation in a few weeks and I'm going to enjoy my time and try not to worry about ttc. The hubby and I have a lot of fun stuff planned for my time off (because trust me you don't get time off very often in law school lol) We are both super excited and I'm trying to focus on that and let my body be happy and stress free. I'm hoping that works lol.

Do you ladies have any fun plans coming up?

The only thing I'm a little worried about is that I'm going to be going to an amusement park with roller coasters and I'll be worried that if I am preg/do get preg something could happen by going on them... Any suggestions or thoughts?

I'm also renting a boat on the lake for a weekend and going camping on the beach! I'm so excited for this next month! Oh and I'm going to the International Make-Up Artists Trade Show in Los Angeles! Sorry for talking so much but I'm trying to be happy and stress free!

Hope all of you are doing well!!!

Hiya! How is everyone?
I'm now cd6. Have been so down. Cried over everything!!! Am
Feeling more positive. I have applied for a few things which has made me happier. I've applied to become a foster carer. I've asked to join a performing arts group. Getting a little bit of what I enjoy back into my life.

I have been putting my life on hold ever since we started TTC. I have wanted to do lots but didn't ever feel I could just in case I was pregnant etc so didn't end up doing it. So this month I'm getting on with my life, I'm applying for things I have wanted to for 8 months. Which makes me happier.

Hubby asked me what does this means with us ... 'Doing it' and 'trying'...(bless him- he thought this meant the end of us trying for a baby) I told him we are definitely still trying and are always going to keep trying until our time comes but I am driving my self crazy with putting my life on hold.

I've wanted to change jobs and haven't. I've wanted to lose weight and haven't. I've wanted to exercise, join performing arts, become a foster carer And haven't. Which is why I've become so down!

So I'm turning my life around ( or gonna give it a good try)

Hubby wants 6 kids!!!! Given that he hasn't had much experience with kids at all. I think we'll just take it one baby at a time. I think I'd stop at 4. I'd love that. We both want a big family but anything could happen along the way so one step at a time.

:) hope you are all well.
Caseita, maybe you could send some if your hot weather this way!!! For the end of June the weather here in England is rubbish!
Xx

Good for you MummyP2b! Hopefully getting back into things you love will help your stress level and maybe even make it easier for you :winkwink:

:dust:

MummyP2b that sounds like a great idea! Thats where I'm headed as well. I think us focusing on ttc so much and not focusing on other things in our lives makes us stress way tooo much! It's like you hear of all of these women who ttc forever and then they finally give up and move on and then get pregers! Also you can have the heat!!! It is like a blanket of HOT hits me when I walk out of my office lol.

Even though I was all happy and content with life the other day I've been soo down since then. I found out yesterday a girl at work is 12 weeks preg by accident, it makes me sooo sad... idk

Well Im 22 married and TTC!
This is our first time trying, I have a 32 day cycle my last period was on may 23, 2011 which makes my most fertile days were June 7, 2011 to Sunday, June 12, 2011. We did the do on june 9th and 10th. Im expecting my next period in 2 days ive taken 3 test and all three were :nope: :cry: Is there still a chance i could be would really love to have you alls advice Thanks Really tired of being let down:flower:

Hey miya! I'm in the same boat as you... AF is due tomorrow and I've been taking tests and all of them have been negative... boo...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for your BFP!! I'm here if you wanna talk!

How long have you been ttc?

This is our first time trying so the stimga is crazy right now things arent going our way. How about you how long have youve been trying and what symptoms are you experincing???

Well I've been trying since a miscarriage in January... It sucks because I never thought it would take this long. And it also sucks when people I know are getting preg without even trying!! Oh well I'm just bitter. As for symptoms I'm experiencing I've been really nauscious today and a little yesterday but I don't think I'm preg or gonna get my BFP this month I took a test yesterday and got a BFN... I'm hopen it happens soon!!! I just want a little one to call my own! We'er trying for #1 and can't wait!!!

Well A thought just slipped my mind IT MIGHT BE IMPLANTATION BLEEDING! lol because its not heavy. So hopefully im good :)

Hi girls - Sounds like a lovely break you have to look forward to Caseita!! JEALOUS

Hope everyones ok :hugs: to mummyp2B

Hiya girls!
How is everyone tonight?
My working week is now over and I will say THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!! With just having 2 whole weeks off and then being super down it's really worn me out! I'm so tired!
I have wine in the freezer chilling quickly for me!! :)

Well I found out today that my employer (I'm a nanny looking after 2 boys- in one of my jobs) is 10 weeks pregnant!!! I'm really happy for her! my job is safe and actually could be getting more hours! She has morning sickness super bad and she had a rash on her legs a couple of weeks ago. which is what her nan had when she was pregnant with twins (my employers mum and auntie) so there is a good posibility that she could be having twins! Even better to be honest cos then she will offer me a full time job! and there will be ikle babies!!! :)
BUT I'm naturally gutted cos I could be pregnant (if I hadnt Miscarried) and we could have shared the journey! I really hope (not that I'm gonna pressure my body any more) that I get pregnant within the next couple of months because that would work out really well as we could have mat leave together and all muck in together with looking after 2 boys and 2 or 3 babies!!

we'll just have to see, I guess I'll find out in a couple of weeks! I REALLY hope it's twins cos then I can leave my second job and just work for her and look after her babies and get paid loads!! :)

Anyway! that's my news...
I'm going to be setting up that group tonight if everyone is up for it. if you want to email me your name (for facebook) so I can add you to the group. my email is : [email protected]

My buddy has thought of a couple of names for the group... what do you think of yellow submarine (like all in the same boat??)
Or
Baby fever
or give me your ideas??
xx

Hows everyone getting on? AF is due for me on Wednesday tested this morning and got :bfn: I just really hope it was too early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->