TTC my first baby, help! Update*

Maries_s

Reaction score
Hi it's my first time here. I've been TTC for 6 months and My husband and I started to get worried. I'm 23. I bought a pre-seed lubricant that says is fertility-friendly and the ovulation kit too. I'm thinking of using them this month. Has somebody heard about pre-seed? What do you think? Has somebody used it? I have a normal period but I think I don't have enough CM. :shrug: :shrug:

Hi & welcome to B&B :flower:

I've heard of pre-seed and some people say it helped. I wanted to try it but I get yeast infections easily so anything that changes my vaginal balance is a big NO :)

To increase CM I've heard a lot of women talk about drinking freshly squeezed grapefruit juice :shrug: . Keep in mind that even for a healthy & fertile couple 6 months to 1 year of TTC is perfectly acceptable in terms of starting to worry.

Good luck :hugs:

Thanks for your answer. My ob/gyn told me not to worry but you know, we want to have a baby so much! :baby: Much preseed reviews say that preseed imitates very well CM therefor maybe preseed won't affect you. I'm going to try with preseed this month. I will update soon hopefully. :thumbup:

Hope it helps you :hugs:

Either way, don't lose hope!

We'll have our :baby: soon!

Let me know how this month went while using pre-seed :)

I used the pre-seed-its not magic but it didn't hurt anything! I also drank 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice with my morning prenatal vitamin and that produced 5 days of egg white mucus the months I did that (only take it up until ovulation, not after). Good luck!

I used the pre-seed-its not magic but it didn't hurt anything! I also drank 1/2 cup of grapefruit juice with my morning prenatal vitamin and that produced 5 days of egg white mucus the months I did that (only take it up until ovulation, not after). Good luck!
Hi, natural grapefruits juice? How you prepare?

I'm only guessing but I'd say just freshly squeezed grapefruit and maybe sweeten it a bit with some orange juice :)

Hi i used preseed & conceived twice with it so for me it is magic! First time we tried for 4 years had all fertilty testing done everything came back normal apart from my ovulation levels were low. I was put on clomid for 6 months tiok it & still not pregnant so they said they will prescribe clomid again for another 6 months & if it doesn't work we would have to go for iui. Anyway another 5 months & nothing! That last sixth month i bought clomid & used it all cycle along with opks, epo up until bfp & BFP! I had ds & then few years later was worried i would need clomid again but went off bc used preseed & opks & bfp! I would never try without it now. Good luck

Hi i used preseed & conceived twice with it so for me it is magic! First time we tried for 4 years had all fertilty testing done everything came back normal apart from my ovulation levels were low. I was put on clomid for 6 months tiok it & still not pregnant so they said they will prescribe clomid again for another 6 months & if it doesn't work we would have to go for iui. Anyway another 5 months & nothing! That last sixth month i bought clomid & used it all cycle along with opks, epo up until bfp & BFP! I had ds & then few years later was worried i would need clomid again but went off bc used preseed & opks & bfp! I would never try without it now. Good luck
Thanks for your answer I will try this month! :flower::baby:

Update!!

I used PreSeed last month and now I'm waiting to test again. Now I'm 10 days late. Maybe I'm going to test tomorrow.

Wow! That sounds awesome!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! <3

I got my BFP this morning!! I'm still in shock, now I'm at the doctor to require the blood test.image.jpg

Woohoo congrats hun! So first cycle that you used the preseed? Told you was magic lol

Wow! Congrats. That'll be on my list if I don't conceive this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->