TTC Naturally... need a buddy

B

babywanted73

I am ttc naturally. I did clomid for one cycle, but I prefer to fix my problem so I dont have to go through anymore losses...

Anyone else ttc naturally?

Im using herbs, vitamins..

Hi there x I'm TTC as naturally as possible =) taking multi vits.. I was taking B6 but my last cycle was 5 days too long so I've stopped now. I've starting using opk's to see if I am OV properly but once I know I will just play it Cycle by cycle xxx

Awesome:) How long have you been trying? Its been 13 months for me.

This is my 3rd cycle so very new to it all..
13 months is a long time have you been to the doctors to make sure everything is ok? If I haven't conceived after 6 months I will def be asking questions =)
So what vits are you taking? Xxxx

Hi girls

I've been ttc for 15 cycles now, would love to still get pregnant naturally but awaiting gyno app, I take everyday vitamin, epo and royal jelly

X

Well my cycles are irregular. I am only on cycle 5! I have been to a fs he says my ovaries are not talking to my brain. So I put myself on chaste tree berry and my acupuncturist put me on menotorl and Calm zzz they both have tons of herbs.. Plus I am on aspiring mother multi, b complex, d3, c and e and starting selenium tomorrow.

My new naturopath says I probably have Wilson's.. which I explained in my journal.

I am doing everything natural because there is def something going on in my body that needs to be fixed. I cant handle medications anyways one cycle of 50 mg clomid was enough. Yes I recommend after 3 cycles go get checked and make sure you bring your OH.

Ebony, wow you are like me.. When do you think you are going to the gyno?

Well my cycles are irregular. I am only on cycle 5! I have been to a fs he says my ovaries are not talking to my brain. So I put myself on chaste tree berry and my acupuncturist put me on menotorl and Calm zzz they both have tons of herbs.. Plus I am on aspiring mother multi, b complex, d3, c and e and starting selenium tomorrow.

My new naturopath says I probably have Wilson's.. which I explained in my journal.

I am doing everything natural because there is def something going on in my body that needs to be fixed. I cant handle medications anyways one cycle of 50 mg clomid was enough. Yes I recommend after 3 cycles go get checked and make sure you bring your OH.

Hi Hun

well I have my app next Thursday so can't wait, originally had a 7 week wait after doc referring me but managed to get a cancellation so have only had a 3-4 week wait I think
( I had gone to doc in July after 11 months or so and he did tests prior to referringe which were swabs, sa, bloods and scan )

I have also a course of acupuncture to look forward to
which I'm going to wait until next week to see gyno nurse to get an idea of how long the wait for a hsg is... If it's too long will go private just for that
as figured if my tubes are blocked don't want to waste hundreds on acupuncture if I have further problems
I'm so hoping it will come back clear !!

What's next step for you ?

XX

Hi Hun

well I have my app next Thursday so can't wait, originally had a 7 week wait after doc referring me but managed to get a cancellation so have only had a 3-4 week wait I think
( I had gone to doc in July after 11 months or so and he did tests prior to referringe which were swabs, sa, bloods and scan )

I have also a course of acupuncture to look forward to
which I'm going to wait until next week to see gyno nurse to get an idea of how long the wait for a hsg is... If it's too long will go private just for that
as figured if my tubes are blocked don't want to waste hundreds on acupuncture if I have further problems
I'm so hoping it will come back clear !!

What's next step for you ?

XX

acupuncture has not helped me yet with fertility but body pain it has. I have been doing it for 6 months. I have not had the hsg.. I just know my body is trying to ovulate.. But my next step is my new doc which I cant wait for. I have been trying to ovulate for weeks and my ovaries hurt.. have had scans done before when this has happened and there has been no cysts. Acupuncture does feel good!

Hey Ladies how are we doing? xxxx
Im on CD14 and think my first lot of opks are quite positive will keep you posted xxx

Hey Ladies how are we doing? xxxx
Im on CD14 and think my first lot of opks are quite positive will keep you posted xxx

Hi hun

I'm on cd16 and got a positive opk this morning
how long are your cycles ? Mines 28/30 let's buddy up and see how we get on !

X

Awesome girls! You both are close in cycles!
I am day 87 or 88. I lost count.
I start medication, I guess I need to ask my naturopath doc. I have thyroid issues after all. So, I have to bring my temp up to normal so I have to start out at a low dose and go up. and if I am not at 98.6 and at the max does than I have to wean down and restart!

I am CD15 and depending on my opk today I will OV or today? I have an average of 33 days but normally 28/29 just had one at 34 lol So very close! Let's buddy up :)

Babywanted: will they not use provera to kickstart AF? Xxxxx

I wont use provera. It actually depletes your progesterone.

Ah right! I have just heard it being mentioned didn't realise the negatives as am sure most things have alot if pros and cons xxx

Yes, I used it once before. Progesterone cream is supposed to do the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->