• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC Naturally... No Meds..but with herbs.. Come Join

B

babywanted73

Hi everyone,
I have been on this ttc rollercoaster for about 13 months. I have tried 50 mg of clomid one cycle and took provera after a long cycle. I didnt like the way all the chemicals made me feel.

Some people think I am nuts and just should take a pill, but its not for me. I have been taking chinese herbs and doing acupuncture for about 6 months. I am taking chaste tree berry. I also have very long irregular cycles, which I have decided to take progesterone cream because I believe that is why I cant ovulate and have about 80 day cycles. I am studying to be a herbalist. So I will be helping others battle infertility naturally. I have purchased this fertility formula and am trying to see if AF comes within a few days and if she doesnt I will start it. Right now I am trying to do a supression therapy on my ovaries as they try and try to ovulate throughout my cycle. It hurts and I need a break on my body. I went to an fs.. Im not ovulating, he says its because my brain and ovaries are not communicating, but my question is why... I think its because I have low progesterone, with estrogen dominance.. and with estrogen dominance your estrogen can be low.. But the fs says to just take an ovulation stimulating drug..while it sounds great and I got excited on possibly finally having my first child with dh.. I have had to do a lot of research and soul searching to finally realize, its just not for me. And it didnt work one time who is to say it wont work next time. I prefer to correct the problem.. Anyways here is the fertility herbal formula.. https://www.blessedmaineherbs.com/comfor.html
You will need to scroll down and read about the fertility formula.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->