TTC next month! Any other ladies going to be TTC anytime soon? :D

LunaFleur

Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I can't believe it has come around so soon to start ttc! I think I am going to start charting and am going to stock up on ovulation tests:haha:
FH and I are eloping in February so we will start ttc just before:happydance: and It feels like I have been waiting FOREVER for this, I have lilypie tickers on my phone and before I go to bed at night I have a quick peek and get excited that we are one day closer lol:dohh:
In our bid to get mentally and physically prepared for a child I am taking folic acid but they have almost run out now so I am going to be buying some prenatals this weekend, also fh and I are both on a health kick to get in shape and be healthy and we have set aside a baby fund.
FH even suggested that we clear out the spare room in the first step to getting it ready to be a nursery :happydance: I am so excited, can't you just tell! :haha:

Ladies, share your WTT-is-almost-TTC status excitement :flower:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Not enough emicons in the world to display my excitement... eeeeeeek!

I've been taking multivitamins with folic for about 3 months now. I may start taking pregnancy or pre pregnancy ones without vitamin A in soon when mine run out too. I've been trying to exercise more and up my water intake and eat more fruit :) doing what I can to prepare a snug home for a little bean!!

3 weeks and 1 day to go.... ekkk!!

Cannot WAIT to be in TTC after years and years of broodyness if that's a word. .. and after 2 losses.

Team rainbow!! ♡

We will be TTC in Feb or March but we are ntnp as of yesterday. Which in my eyes is basically trying lol. See you on the other side :)

We will be TTC in Feb or March but we are ntnp as of yesterday. Which in my eyes is basically trying lol. See you on the other side :)

Would be the same in my eyes too! I'd still be thinking about it :winkwink: good luck!:)

I an empathize with you!!
10 weeks from today will be our Valentine's Day TTC start date!
Started the prenatals today, want to get back into my gym routine after my semester ends this week.

Sounds like you're doing everything you can to get ready which is great!!

:thumbup:Coming off bc in Jan ready to start ttc end of march and can not wait!!!! xx Good luck ladies xx:happydance::happydance::happydance::dust::bunny:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I've been taking multivitamins with folic for about 3 months now. I may start taking pregnancy or pre pregnancy ones without vitamin A in soon when mine run out too. I've been trying to exercise more and up my water intake and eat more fruit :) doing what I can to prepare a snug home for a little bean!!

Cannot WAIT to be in TTC after years and years of broodyness if that's a word. .. and after 2 losses.

Team rainbow!! ♡

Same here! Every time I walk into the spare bedroom I get butterflies imagining how it will look as a nursery:blush:

I am SO excited, I am really happy I get to share this with you ladies :hugs:

Yes same here, I would consider it as good as ttc, how exciting! Good luck:flower:

:thumbup:Coming off bc in Jan ready to start ttc end of march and can not wait!!!! xx Good luck ladies xx:happydance::happydance::happydance::dust::bunny:

Yaaay! All them small changes you have to make are so exciting as it shows we are closer to having a little bundle of joy:flower:

Meeee!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
We're starting ntnp from when I finish my next period, should be just under 3 weeks left until then! I'm SO excited. This will be our 3rd and last so I am just looking forward to making the most of it, I love being pregnant. So far to prepare I've been taking a prenatal, exercising a bit more and I stocked up on toilet cleaner for the multiple times a day my toilet is bound to get vomited in :haha:.

Meeee!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
We're starting ntnp from when I finish my next period, should be just under 3 weeks left until then! I'm SO excited. This will be our 3rd and last so I am just looking forward to making the most of it, I love being pregnant. So far to prepare I've been taking a prenatal, exercising a bit more and I stocked up on toilet cleaner for the multiple times a day my toilet is bound to get vomited in :haha:.

:haha: too funny about the toilet cleaner! I wish I could say I was exercising more to get ready, but sadly, that just isn't the case!! Hopefully when finals are done in a week, I'll get back on-track!!

Team rainbow!! ♡

Same here! Every time I walk into the spare bedroom I get butterflies imagining how it will look as a nursery:blush:

I am SO excited, I am really happy I get to share this with you ladies :hugs:

That is super cute! Closer it gets, the more impatient I become!

soooo exciting! we are trying in feb, I've started taking pregnancy vitamins. I can't believe it's so close, something I've been wanting for so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->