TTC no. 2 - different 2ww?

babydoc

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm wondering if I am killing myself with wonder here! When I was pregnant previously in the 2ww on 6dpo and 8dpo and I really obvious pulling discomfort - it was really distinctive and I'd never experienced anything before or since! Each month now TTC I do not encounter this and I get really down in the dumps! Yesterday and today if I try to convince myself, possibly I have very mild twinges almost in the left groin and a general tighter feeling over the uterus but nothing really that impressive and could be in my head! I'm 8dpo today. Lots of creamy CM, but i tried evening primrose oil in the first 2 weeks, so it could easily be that. Last month I was really dry but not on EPO.

I'm guessing it's reasonable to think that every (potential) pregnancy is different, but i read so many things about women just knowing from last time, I keep looking out for that pulling and it never comes .... :nope:

Anything is possible. You could wait a few days & test, or just wait until AF is late. It's unfortunately the only way!

Thanks! :winkwink: Oh I know that's the bottom line! I was wondering if there was any experiences of mum's feeling the same again with repeat pregnancies. My own mum says it was like a sequence of events that happened predictably one after another - feeling iff, cramps, nosebleed then sore BB and bang. 5 times! It's so annoying!!!

I know everyone is different but i had similar symptoms with the creamy cm and twinges. My 1st I got my bfp 11dpo (miscarried at 8wks), my 2nd i got my bfp 9dpo( DD is almost 2) ... now 2ww at 1dpo..... GL and baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->