TTC No 2...here we go!!!

pootle33

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
Hi everyone
So I have not been on here for what seems like ages.

We had our son October 2009 and we've just agreed to TTC no 2. We feel its a bit now or never as he will be at least 4.5 years old by the time a brother or sister comes along.

I had implant removd 10 days ago (although technically started to run out in April this year).

I feel quite nervous!

We conceived our son having done the deed twice which I think will cause panic if this time it doesn't happen so quickly... Which it probably won't as I am 37 and hubbie 40 this month!

Has anyone had experience after implant removal...did it take your body a while to return to normal?

Look forward to exchanging stories!!

X

Hi! I've not had any experience with the implant but I'm also a returning member! We had our son in December 2009. Work and uni reasons have prevented us ttc #2 but like you we're also worried about the age gap so we've found a little window. Unfortunately we only have this cycle to try and then we'll be wtt in May 2015.
Welcome back x

Welcome back! I am now ttc #2, already fed up of it and only on month 3! I hope you get your bfp soon. I too have no experience of the implant but just wanted to say hello!! x

I also have no experience of implant but am here again ttc number 2! Had dd in oct 2011 and trying for baby 2 now to get all baby bits out of the way before I return to work! Lol

Took us a couple of weeks to get pregnant last time round. I came off of the pill in June for 1 month after we got married but nothing happened. Went back on it, took 2 packs back to back and have now decided to try again properly. Think ill be heartbroken if it doesn't happen this cycle tho as was so easy last time it just felt right!

The thing which has annoyed me the most is before we started ttc#2 i remember feeling so arrogant and smug - like, i know how to do this, i'll just come off the pill and it will happen straight away. And also that I wasnt that fussed if it happened immediately or not because I wasnt even sure if I was that bothered about having no 2.

Well, 2.5 months down the line and it is driving me CRAZY! I feel incredibly blessed to have our beautiful daughter but I soooo want another baby now its turning me into a mad woman!

Lots of baby dust to you all! XX

I had the implant out in October 2010 to get my cycles in shape for TTC #2 in 2011. In the meantime however, I split with hubby and got back together with my ex from when I was 17 (wasn't me doing the dirty btw!) Me and BF had unprotected sex two or three times in June and I had BFP in July.... All worked out well in the end and I don't think the implant causes too many problems after coming off it?! GL :)

The thing which has annoyed me the most is before we started ttc#2 i remember feeling so arrogant and smug - like, i know how to do this, i'll just come off the pill and it will happen straight away. And also that I wasnt that fussed if it happened immediately or not because I wasnt even sure if I was that bothered about having no 2.

Well, 2.5 months down the line and it is driving me CRAZY! I feel incredibly blessed to have our beautiful daughter but I soooo want another baby now its turning me into a mad woman!

Ditto!!! And it's only taken me 2 weeks to get to that point! Lol

I can relate to everything ... At the moment I feel like I won't be disappointed if it doesn't happen as really happy having my son but I know, like you, I will start to become a bit obsessed!! Because it happened first month last time I know I will presume its all over if not by month 3 which I know is a bit silly!!!

When are you ladies due AF? I'm due between 13th and 16th but not 100% sure as only came off BC on 16th so don't know how long my natural cycle is?! Lets hope we all have it as easy this time round :) xx

I'm about to ov - so grumpy as we are visiting relatives over the wknd so it's going to be hard to get in any bd! Planning to dtd on fri night and then on Sunday, that should cover us??!! So af is due on sat 21st but not holding out huge hope this month...

My cycles have returned to straight 27 days since coming off the poll though, so that's something I guess.

Planning to try optk in the new year if we aren't pregnant by Christmas...

Lots of luck ladies! X

no exp w the implant, and we are not trying again.... yet. our twins are just 6 months, but i wanted to give you some encouragement and a reminder to do all the things that worked for your first. for us that was a whole regimen of supplements, healthy diet, cutting out toxins, meditation & yoga. just relax into it and know that this miracle will come to you in its own right time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->