TTC No 5 early 30's need buddy to keep my sanity!!!

Babydust4all

TTC no5 please!!!
Reaction score

Well like the title says im 33 trying for baba no5 :wacko: and am wondering if i can beat my ticking clock!! :haha: We have been trying for about 3 ish months well NTNP really, i have 3 older kids of 12,11 and 9 and then had the surprise of my life when i found out i was pg whilst on the pill dec 08!!!:dohh: Had a gorgeous boy sept 09 whom we all love dearly......whilst i thought my baby days were over after my 3rd, i love my lil man to pieces and would love a lil bro or sis for him to play with. My kids love him, but i know that they will not have time for him soon, as they already have a better social life than i do..... :growlmad: I just hope it happens sooner rather than later as i feel im getting to old, well not old but my mum went through the menapause really early so im feeling it a lil under pressure....But having said all that i am truly gratefull for the gorgeous kiddlies that i have and if its meant to stay at 4 then so be it!!! Dont want to big an age gap so im giving myself 6 months to a year max then call it a day....:cry:
So if you think you can keep me sane in my mad house then i would love a buddy or two to join me in the padded cell we call TTC :winkwink:

Awww good luck n your deffo not passed it at 33 :haha: i have 3 teenage lads aged 17,18 & 19.. also a 7mth old lad that i had age 40, just found out this week im pg again so will be 41 when this one is born in July :happydance: gl sweetie xx

Wow congrats poppy, thats fab news and has given me a lil bit of hope that im not over the hill just yet then!!! Best of luck and lots of sticky dust for ya hunni x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->