TTC No period but still negative results

LexieLou

Reaction score
My last period was mid May, since mid June I have been taking pregnancy tests every three days, its getting me down a little now.

I had started googling ideas to bring on my period, read up on vitamin C, but I don't think that is best in case I am pregnant.

Just feel disappointment with every negative test, and the worry to why my periods have randomly stopped when I have started TTC!?

Has anybody had numerous negative tests and ended up being pregnant? How long would you leave it before going to your GP for a blood test? I have told myself to get to August and then think about it, but I don't even know if thats too soon?

Any advice is welcome, I am a mother of 1 and our first contraception happened as soon as we begun trying.

Hi, have you recently come off birth control?
Your situation sounds similar to when I stopped the pill, 2 periods in 2 year, all negative tests. Just as investigations were started ended up pregnant, it was very odd!
I've not got any advice on bringing on a period but I can completely empathise with the disappointment of not getting a period. Maybe go to your GP and see if they can recommend anything. Good luck x

I think you should see your GP now. There are many things that can cause a period to be delayed but it's something that only a doctor can determine. It could be as simple as stress from ttc but you would most likely have a positive pregnancy test by now if you were pregnant.

Good luck!

I'm in the same situation my periods have always been regular and this month I am nearly a week late got a few pregnancy symptoms but all negative results whenever I've done a test. I'm gonna leave it till Monday and if still got nothing I am booking an appointment with my doctor

Good luck

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"