TTC No2, am i more likely to get pg?

Lillypots

Reaction score
Hi, was just wondering if anyone has any information on ttc no2, we struggled to get pg with no1, am I more likely to get pregnant again on second? Because I have been before

It's different each time. I got pregnant easily first time and I'm finding it harder the second. I have a friend who took years to conceive number one and number 2 was an oopsy baby. I hope you have an easy time conceiving number 2.

Took us 11 months ttc with #1 and we're moving into month 24 now trying for number 2. Facing IVF treatment in a few months time.

Took me 5 years to conceive no1 with help of clomid then 5 years on pill came off & conceived no2 second cycle had mc though at 8/9 weeks & then started ttc again 3 cycles later & will be gling onto 7th so guess different each time

Our first was a surprise and literally took one oopsie and I was pregnant. We are now in month 3 TTC our second, so it is clearly taking longer! It really depends on the person though, my SIL took 7 months to get pregnant with her first and got pregnant with her second the first month trying.

So you just don't know until you try!

thanks all :) month no1 has just gone by, so only early days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->