TTC No2. Promised myself I wont be obsessed.....

crysttal

MOM
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm back on the TTc board after 3 years. I had 3 mcs between 2011 and 2012 before having DS in June 2013.
Ds is 10 months and we decided to start trying early due to the history of mcs.

I was obsessed with TTC the last time and I promised myself to be laid back about it this time, but NO it's not happening. I was gutted when I saw a negative on the test last month which was our first month of trying so here I am.

Here's a break down of my BD activities so you ladies can help me see if I've got a chance this month.

CD 12- BD
CD 14- BD
CD.17- BD

My cycle is between 28 and 30 days long and I feel I've missed the window, but damn it's so hard to fit in BD religiously with a baby that cosleeps, wakes up to feed 2ce during the night and a travelling OH.

I figured I might as well have company if I'm going to be obsessing:flower:

Hi. My daughter is also 10 months old born July 2013. :) We decided a couple months ago to start trying for #2, but we were under a lot of stress last cycle due to job change, moving and a death in dh's family and decided this cycle we were starting off new. I have irregular periods but a normal period for me is around 31 or 32 days with ovulation around cd 20 (I have horrible ovulation pain every month after dd). Since my last few cycles have been 38, 31, and 32 days and ovulation being at different times we decided to bd every other day til 2 days before the earliest I could ovulate which will be cd 12. Then we will bd every day til 2 days after ovulation pain. We also cosleep, but we put dd in her swing when we need to do our business. Lol. So we have bd cd 6, 8, and 10 so far, and today is cd 11. I tell myself all the time i won't obsess, but I do anyways.

Sounds like u may have a good chance. Do u know about when u ovulate? Have u tried temping or opks or anything like that? I don't temp, and we tried opks last month and got nowhere. So this month we're just gonna be like bunnies.:haha: good luck to u and baby dust. :)

Hello wantababybad2, thanks for responding.
I have no idea when ovulation is. I usually go by cm but I haven't had ewcm in the past 2 months. Did not want to go the way of opks (which i used with no luck for ds) because I dont want to be obsessed but I'm definitely getting some if nothing happens this cycle.

I think you've got a good BD schedule planned since the length of your cycle varies somewhat significantly. Its such a pain when cycle length fluctuates.

I smiled when I read the part about moving DD to a swing when you need to do your business.
My ds caught us in the act a fee days ago and I was so embarrassed even though he didn't know what we were up to. He woke up from his nap, got down from the bed and crawled out of the room.

Here's to wishing this is our month.

I feel like there's no such going as being chill when TTC! Especially when you're charting and temping too, you HAVE to think about it every day so it's only natural to want to see a result from all that work!

How long is your luteal phase?

Hi stellae, I know what you mean! There's no chill at all. I envy women who go 3 months without knowing they are pregnant. It's happened to 2 of my friends, one had pcos and the other just thought it was due to her illness after getting a negative twice.

My luteal phase used to be 14 days before DS but now I have no idea since I'm not tempting or using any ovulation prediction method.

I''ll probably get opks next month if nothing happens this cycle.

I'd say the CD 12 is a good shot, and CD 14 is a maybe if you're on a 30 vs 28 day cycle this month. CD 17 would mean either too shirt a luteal phase or BDing on or after ov, so idunno about that one unless you run late this month. Overall that 'so pretty good though, 2 BDs around the right time!

I think you covered enough days to be in with a chance , good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->