ttc not ttc related

soon2 b wifey

A Mrs going for Mommy
Reaction score
Well up until now me and oh have been talking about getting married.

Today after working a grueling 3p to 11 pm shift. He picked me up and when he opened the door. :cloud9:There was red and white rose petals(kind you buy from store) all on the floor in every area leading to bedroom. With dove candies and little pink hearts with messages. oh instructed me to read each one, they were amazing, then when we arrived to the bedroom door he opened it and there were the rose petals in a heart on the bed as well as sprinkled on the floor and then in the middle lots more dove chocolates with a box and more little hearts. it was beautiful. T:hugs:hen oh grabbed some notes and got on his knees and said them and then pulled out the ring and asked me to marry him. i said yes and gave him a hug and the waterworks were going. I never thought I would cry but it was just amazing. :cloud9:

aww congrats hun, what a sweetie he is :D got a gooden there, congrats chic mwah xoxox

Congratulations! That is such a romantic proposal!

Thanks I always get so much help to any questions I have from you ladies so I just had to share the good news with you guys.

Congrats sweetie! Sounds like a keeper! :)

ARRRRRRRR How sweet and romantic! that really took alot of planning and thinking about which makes it even more lovely, it brought a tear to my eye it is such a beautiful tail to tell all your future little ones!!:thumbup::happydance:
:hugs::flower::hugs:

aw! big congratulations :) what a lovely way to propose xx

Awwwww, thats so lovely. BIG congratulations to you both xx

OMG.THATS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! my OH took me on top of a really high mountain and did it on the side of the cliff- hummm....... not my cup of tea hahah! Im so glad it was romantic for you- Im sure mine had a death wish!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

aw big congratulations! i do love a good proposal story :happydance:

I got to the second line of your post and was thinking "Marry him, Marry him NOW!" Oh bless, that's so sweet!

Congratulations!

YEAY! Thats so romantic! am very jealous hehe! congratulations xx

That's so sweet! Congratulations! Sounds like you've found a really good one! :)

wow, what a proposal! my DH proposed while we were on holiday in Benidorm of all places and I had just got up and had morning breath and shag hair! Now THAT's love!

Oh my goodness!!!! Congratualtions sweetie.:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

what a romantic proposal! Show us your bling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->