TTC...Now:)

alibooiloveu

Reaction score
:thumbup:Just thought I would start a post for all who are attempting to try to concive now that it's the new year of 2014. I'm officially Starting This Saturday. Thought this could be a thread where we can all vent about our struggles,endevers and give on another advice while on our adventure to creating our bundle of joy weather it be our first or sixth. Please feel free to share advice,struggles/issues,vent or really anything about your situation. Thought It would be great to start with number of child this would be for you, when you started, and any advice or concerns we are having.

For me this will me my #2 bundle of joy, and cant wait till Saturday to begin. Having Bc removed Friday Morning. Honestly concerned though that my Little One will become jealous tho:shrug:

Hi alibooiloveu!

I will be trying as soon as I ovulate. (hopefully around 17-20th) This will be #2 for me. My son is 13 months old. How old is your little one?

I had my Mirena IUD removed on Nov 27 and had what seemed like a period Nov 29-Dec 3. My cycles used to be pretty regular before I had my son bc I was on birth control pills. Now that I'm not on anything it seems to be out of whack. I started my next cycle on Jan 2 and it just ended. I did have brown spotting 2 days before starting this last cycle. I will start using OPK's next week to help me figure out when I "O". I've also been temping but sometimes I forget and this morning my son was sick with a fever. :(

Wishing you all the best. Hopefully we get pregnant soon!

No offence but can this please go to the TTC forum rather than WTT. It's hard for us who are stuck in waiting

Hi, I just joined this site. I am 35 and ttc #1. This is my third month and I have been using the ovulation trackers daily the whole 3 months. The tests were not picking up any LH surge the past 2 months and I was getting really scared that I may have missed my window. I bought a different kind of test recently and today I had a positive test for the surge!!!!!! I am still worried my age is going to be a factor, but I am more hopeful now than I have been. Anyhow, just thought I would share. I feel a little alone in my process as all of my friends have children and had no problems conceiving. It would be great to have someone to talk to.

No offence but can this please go to the TTC forum rather than WTT. It's hard for us who are stuck in waiting

I agree with spicy, plus you will get more response over in the ttc forum as people are in the same boat, we're all waiting over here :-(

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->