TTC number 2

Misssmith23

Reaction score
I'm about to start trying for baby number two. Im 24 and I have a little boy already who is almost 14 months.
Im writing this post as since having my baby my periods have been anywhere between 27-34 days and occasionally quite painful. Before i concieved my periods were every 28days and pain free.
Has anyone else had this issue since having a child and know the reasons why?
I cant help but worry.
Thanks for reading X

I can't help you with the why, but I dont think the varying length or the fact that some of them are longer are anything to worry about, its just going to mean you wont be able to pinpoint ovulation as easily as you would if you had a regular cycle. I conceived my son on a 35 day cycle...I now never know how long my cycle will be.

I'm also trying to conceive baby no 2, just coming to the end of my first cycle and expecting my af to arrive today, not expecting a bfp but thats ok!! :)

I am 25 with a 14 month old boy, and we're on our 2nd month TTC! DS was conceived 1st cycle on honeymoon, and I feel so pathetic being absolutely devastated about not conceiving first time again, but then I am so grateful to have my little boy! I'm charting my temperatures this month, and using an OPK just to make sure I am ovulating when I think I am!

Reno I understand how you feel, I didn't even try to conceive my son, we weren't trying so even though I told myself we wouldn't fall first month with our second I'm still abit gutted because surely if it was that easy the first time, it should be again!!!

Yeah this is the exact situation as me. Took me just a month to get pregnant first time, i know i'm so lucky!. Just putting pressure on myself to do it again which is bonkers really :blush: Lol roll on september. :) FINGERS CROSSED we all get pregnant together xx thanks for your comments x:flower:

And me! I'm 26 and have a 14 month old daughter who I conceived 1st month trying! I'm so impatient to fall this month (1st month) cos of what happened last time. Took a test this pm, which was a bfn :( although it was a bit silly doing a frer at 7pm when it says on the packet to use fmu!!!

Baby dust to you all!

Same here. I fell pregnant right off the pill with my son. DH and I have been trying for #2 for 3, going on 4 months and have had one chemical. :-/ With each month, brings more heartache. He is thinking of getting snipped. He believes its a sign that we should only have one as we have a very happy, healthy child. As upset as i am about not falling pregnant right away, part of me is starting to believe we were blessed with just one child. :( One more month and i think he will be calling it quits.

We weren't even trying first time and got pregnant (food poisoning!) and now that we are, I am amazed it happened so easily!

This is our first cycle actually trying, I'm temping to try to pinpoint ovulation - hope it works (and hope it was yesterday or today, all the other signs seem to be pointing to that?)

I'm finding it hard seeing everyone around me pregnant or with new little ones, and I'm feeling my cluck cluck cluck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->