Ttc number 3 :)

Yeah I kept thinking maybe but as you say it could be indent line or just plain old line eye haha! I've bought some cheapies from Asda coz I can't stop testing now haha, so I'll test tomorrow then Tuesday should be AF. If it doesn't show I've still got the Frer and digi.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!! Asda Cheapies are pretty good from what I've heard!! Keep us updated xx

Gypsy - I also had af like cramps with dd2 ! My fingered are crossed for you :)

Spunky - I also apologize if I missed your post about why you had a limited time to conceive , just curious what the time limit is for . I hope you can convince dh for one more month and hopefully that is your lucky month ! :D

I am on cd 10 & got my first flashy (high fertility) on the cb digi opk. I was so excited lol. It's always exciting to see your body gearing up to O. Thursday should be our day ! :)

Spunky- we will be getting the blood test around 9 weeks to determine sex . They didn't have those with my first two so that's exciting :) just hoping we are lucky enough to get a bfp this month . It's only our first real month ttc so I don't wanna get my hopes up.

Bailey hopefully you are just a bit early I can see anything on my horrible phone. Fingers crossed for you still.

Cnsweeney get bding!!!! Catch that egg.

Crazy how much science there is to this!

Im still cramping and no AF. temp has gone down again but I don't trust it. I'd been tossing and turning all night and crazy vivid dreams. Also was cuddling Dh before and ran to the loo. CP seems hard and soft :-/. Im still holding off. Like I said I can't deal with a bfn. IF she's going to turn up I'd rather that. I'm testing friday or Saturday.

Gypsy- well I'm still waiting for peak fertility which should be cd14 (Thursday) so we shall see ! :)
Are your cycles pretty regular ? Are you ever more than a couple days late ? If you don't start by Tuesday I would test , I don't think you'll be getting a bfn if that's the case ! :) I totally understand though the thought of seeing one line . But I have good feelings about it for you . Fx'd!

Thanks. And no not usually late.

I caved and grabbed a test tonight. Silly girl. Thought I saw something at first, but definitely nothing there. I'd say my lap has done something to my cycle. Waiting game continues.

Aw gypsy I'm sorry Hun, I've learnt my lesson the hard way this month with testing so early. No testing until AF is late next month for me. I really do hope it's still just too early for you though

Cnsweeney woohoo yay for the smiley! Does your dh know your coming up to O? Mine gets a bit of "stage fright" if he knows and although we bd he doesn't provide the goods (sorry tmi!!) coz he's anxious so I can't tell him lol!

AFM yet another BFN on the Asda cheapie, it was SMU not FMU and I'd only held for 3 hours but I'm not holding out hope. I'm more annoyed that my symptoms made me genuinely think it was my month than anything else! My bbs are still hurting as we speak so I guess this is just normal for me and I never really noticed before! Oh well, I'll get on with planning my wine and cheese evening now lol

Hi everyone. Sorry I disappeared for a bit had a busy couple of weeks and have been away. Going to try and catch up in a min.

I stopped the pill 6 weeks ago now, withdrawal bleed finished around 5 weeks ago and so far no af. I want to test so much, but at the same time I'm too scared to!

I'm ok a bit disappointed, but my af isn't as painful and heavy so thats a pro. I'll try until December then I see the doc for tests. He thinks it's him.

Gypsy - I am so sorry . How many months have you been trying ? Don't get discouraged if this is just the beginning ! I will still be following you on your journey ;)
Baileybubs- with the last one he was really freaked out by it but nothing stops that man from producing the goods hahahaha .. well I take that back .. I stay far away from him whenever he's had too much too drink .. talk about exhausting ! Lol! Sorry tmi also haha
But this time I'm actually surprised .. he is really on board talking about 'are there any vitamins or anything I should be taking ?' Or 'should I hold off on the beer and stuff ?' Hahaha . & he's seen all of my pee sticks everywhere .. I think after the last time he is too used to it by now . Lol

Hi all.
Finally catching up a bit.

Gypsy, I'm sorry AF showed. We all hate that when it happens. But this is a new month for you, a new beginning and maybe you'll get your BFP at the end of it.

spunky, still in limbo? Big hug.

cnsweeney, I've never heard of swaying for a girl/boy with a certain diet. I'm not sure I believe that. I do believe in faster boy spermies and slower and more resilient girl spermies. That's why I am using OPKs and we stop BDing when I get a positive (well, more or less...) because we are swaying for a girl. The chances of getting pregnant are a bit slighter that way but we're taking them anyway :winkwink:.
Congrats on O, I hope it brings you a nice BFP.

monkers, I'm sorry the little one was sick. I hope he's better now. Mine are finally well, I hope it lasts.
Good to hear you're in the TWW now, I hope it passes quickly for you.

baileybubs, any news? Still hoping for a BFP for you.

AFM, I got my positive OPK yesterday. The test line was still a tiny bit lighter than the control line (still positive for me) so I'm thinking O will be tomorrow. We BDed last night and now we'll take a break because we're swaying for a girl.
My ovaries really ache, lots of EWCM so something is definitely going on. Bring on the TWW!

Katy woohoo for O! I'm a believer in the shettles method as well as when we had ds I knew I had ovulated the day we bd'd (although we weren't TTC i felt the O pain and it was at the usual point I would O). We only bd'd once that month too! Fxd for you, and bring on the TWW!

Gypsy I always make a list of reasons I'm glad it wasn't this month so it lightens the disappointment a bit such as this month I can now have my wine and cheese evening, plus now baby number 3 won't have a birthday super close to my son who I conceived in October 3 years ago.

Cnsweeney aw that's so lovely that he's so excited and wanting to help. My DH just kinda likes to leave me to sort all that, he doesn't drink though so that's a bonus. i might get some vitamins for him though that's a good idea. I've been taking my own but I forget how it's just as important for the man to have good "stock" as it were :rofl:

AFM BFN again on frer with FMU today at 14dpo so I'm pretty sure AF is on the way. Yesterday I had such bad cramps and sore bbs. I even had shooting pains under my arms but I'm putting it down to my body readjusting after BC now. Lesson learned I won't test as early next time or read too much into symptoms. I'm sure I'll still symptom spot but at least now I'll be more wary of getting my hopes up.

Here's this mornings BFN for anyone who likes squinting, I'm getting line eye!!

Attachments

• IMG_4287.JPG
    IMG_4287.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 12
Thanks everyone. A new leaf for me. Trying to be more positive to relieve some stress!

I'm on my 9th month now i think. I'm quite happy with my AF at the moment though lol weird thing to say, but I ran at school today and usually I would definitely not be able to run because of the pain and if I even walked for a while I would have so much bleeding it would feel like I was peeing. So good news on that front.

My next thing is making sure that I drink enough water every day. I'm shocking with water and will do grapefruit juice everyday once AF is gone and more evening primrose oil. i wish I could find some sperm friendly lube. I was reading and some people have said that KY jelly is sperm friendly? Anyone know if that is the case?

Sorry it's not this month gypsy. Ttc is so mentally draining. Dd1 took 3 months but we were ttc for a year for dd2. I really struggled during that time, I got quite low and it was one of the concerns with ttc this time.

baileybubs, I like your list of reasons why you're glad the month wasn't succesful. I do a similar thing. I tell myself why it wouldn't be convenient to have a third. I especially remind myself how lucky I am to have my two boys. It helps. I'm sad for a bit and then excited again to start all over. That feeling was very hard to maintain when TTC our first (it took us exactly two years, 27 cycles)...

Thanks ladies

Gypsy I'm glad your AF is easier this month then Hun, and everything crossed that next month is your month!
I used preseed when TTC my first as that is a sperm friendly lubricant Gypsy.

Katy that must have been so hard TTC your first for 2 years. Fingers crossed #3 happens soon for you.

AFM I've been to the shop and bought hair dye, tampax and more Frers! Quite opposites I know but still no sign of AF so I'm just gonna wait until Thurs or Fri now and test if the witch hasn't shown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->