Ttc number 4 but new to OPKs, Any of these +?

Rstar

Reaction score
I'm on cd17 of a 27-30 (usually 28) day cycle. These tests start at cd11 ish and I tested a few times on some days. Do any of these look positive?

Thank you for looking :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 24
Also the darker ones in the middle were from the morning and midday of cd15 which is my usual ovulation date, is it possible I missed my full surge if it was possibly in the night time of cd14 as the last I tested on cd14 was about 3pm.

Those all look negative to me...it is possible you missed your surge but keep testing! The test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line for the test to be positive.

Thank you. All signs of fertile'ness stopped yesterday/today so hopefully I just missed my surge :)

Hi, this is the first time I've been on one of these sites so bare with me! Just wanted to hear other people's stories regarding TTC. My partner and I have decided to try for a 4th baby recently. I was on cerezette for nearly a year and depo injection before that for a few years. I stopped taking cerezette last Sunday so it's been a week now. I thought I'd try ovulation kits as I have no idea when I'm due a period/ovulation as its been years since I had a period. So far, no positive ovulation test. Any views would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Just to update, I got a blazing positive opk today which is cd18!!! Who would of thought, glad I carried on testing. I've only got one more opk left which I'll do tomorrow. I hope we bd tonight, we both have colds! I wonder whether my af will turn up 4 days later or if my lp is slightly short?

Wish us luck ;)

All look negative to me. Your test line should be darker than the control line.

Hi, this is the first time I've been on one of these sites so bare with me! Just wanted to hear other people's stories regarding TTC. My partner and I have decided to try for a 4th baby recently. I was on cerezette for nearly a year and depo injection before that for a few years. I stopped taking cerezette last Sunday so it's been a week now. I thought I'd try ovulation kits as I have no idea when I'm due a period/ovulation as its been years since I had a period. So far, no positive ovulation test. Any views would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi. When I came off the pill it took well over a year for my periods to settle down. Some women just go back to their natural cycle straight away. Your body needs time to get all those synthetic hormones out. It might take a few months to get yourself ovulating again. Good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->