TTC - Oh says its too much pressure

Lisaxox

Reaction score
Hello,

we decided to stry to try to concieve on New Year Eve. We had been talking bout if for ages and OH said sthat he would like to starrt trying.

Today he has said its too much pressure? did anyone else have this with their OH? I had a big talk with him to make sure he didnt just want baby to make me happy. he says he really wants a baby and feels now is right time.

Im just not sure how to approach our TTC as he is sure he wants baby now but doesnt want the pressure of knowing we are TTC.

Lisa

sorry just realised i posted this in wrong place - hopefully an admin will move it for me

awww hun,

I think the best thing to do is to try and keep your fertile days quiet if he feels under pressure, just do your usual :sex: but forget the birth control, if he asks in the future if you are ovulating, just say that you've not been tracking but can do if he wants & always try & leave it up to him to request info.

I think many of us have had some issues with our OH's and I guess it depends on the guy how best to handle it.

Good luck though

:dust:
xxx

yeah he wants the not pressure approach but i love to plan so couldnt do it that way.

i guess just coz we dont want to do it the same way doesnt mean we dont want the same outcome.

Absolutely, so you do the planning (quietly) and he can have all the fun :rofl:

xx

It took months and months (and years of talking about having a family) for my hubby to finally agree to it. He does want children, it's just a lot of men don't have this paternal instinct like women have a maternal instinct. I know he'll make a great dad. Surprisingly he's been really good about me using ovulation strips, pre-seed, agnus castus and forcing him to :sex: ! But my best friend who's pregnant's hubby didn't want anything clinical so she didn't tell him when she was ovulating. There's no harm in you doing your best to conceive, just keep what you're doing quiet! Good luck and :dust: to you :) x

:wave: I have to agree men can't handle the pressure, they are big babies.. :lol: What would they do if they had to go through all the planning and timing we have to do to get pregnant.. It is very stressful the Ugg the wait, the wondering what if, could I be....... New Years was a busy day for alot of us.. I pray I conceived that night.. We did it 4 times in a day and a half... :lol:

Wishing you the best... Good Luck and loads of Baby Dust... :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->