TTC - On Clomid

AW man! I love this thread and all the sweet ladies on it!! (big stalker here) and this thread is sort of old now, Im hoping to revive it! how are all the ladies who still have their bumps??
are there any new clomid users in the house? I started this month at 50mg and I just tested today for the first time at 11 dpo- BFN. :cry:

Im sad, I was hopeful that this was it for us, but looks like we'll get another shot at it now. I'm going to ask my RE if we can couple it with IUI this month since it affected my cm so negatively.

anyone else? taking clomid? waiting to O? waiting to test?

:hugs:

it has been awhile since anyones posted on here! I see that ttcreed is now pregnant! (from clomid??? Either way, congrats) Ill be popping out my clomid baby very soon and I cant wait!

Wishing everyone on here luck if you are still waiting for your BFP!

AW man! I love this thread and all the sweet ladies on it!! (big stalker here) and this thread is sort of old now, Im hoping to revive it! how are all the ladies who still have their bumps??
are there any new clomid users in the house? I started this month at 50mg and I just tested today for the first time at 11 dpo- BFN. :cry:

Im sad, I was hopeful that this was it for us, but looks like we'll get another shot at it now. I'm going to ask my RE if we can couple it with IUI this month since it affected my cm so negatively.

anyone else? taking clomid? waiting to O? waiting to test?

:hugs:

I just wanted to tell you that clomid affected my cm too...I used Pre-seed with it, and became pregnant right away with my twins!

Good luck Hun!

thanks! they are too cute! how old are they now? what is it like having twins?

Thank you! They are 3 months old now.
It was a little challenging at first, but once I got used to it, it is a breeze!
They are such little blessings!

I took Clomid two cycles and then changed to Femara. Clomid gave me hostile CM, so IUI was necessary. And the side effects were rough for me. Femara was a little easier, only headaches, really.

Just reached the 24-week milestone so feeling good about that!

Congrats on all the babies!

I just finished my last pill last night. I'm anxious for this cycle!

it has been awhile since anyones posted on here! I see that ttcreed is now pregnant! (from clomid??? Either way, congrats) Ill be popping out my clomid baby very soon and I cant wait!

I am pregnant from clomid! lol I am soooo excited. I will be 12 weeks on wednesday. Good luck! I forgot to post on here that I was expecting, found out when i was 4 weeks! Its been a long journey already....

I am pregnant from clomid! lol I am soooo excited. I will be 12 weeks on wednesday. Good luck! I forgot to post on here that I was expecting, found out when i was 4 weeks! Its been a long journey already....

CONGRATS! :happydance: That is amazing news and I hope you have a great pregnancy!

Congrats ttcreed!!!

I'm still just waiting for O to get here...I'm ready to get this show on the road!!!

had my + OPK yesterday. We dtd and I put in a soft cup filled with Preseed. We'll do it again tonight and probably tomorrow for good measure! Thurs I have to start using the prometrium twice a day.

YAY! congratulations!!! Goooo Clomid babies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->