TTC on hold !

Mummy1506

Mummy of 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Hello,

Been on here waiting to TTC #3 for a while but things keep cropping up that's pushed it back.

House renovations which have come in higher than expected has stretched our finances a bit too much so can't put maternity pay on top of that now!

Anyway we were supposed to be moving over to TTC this month but will be Jan 2016 at the earliest now but that's ok as it not that far away really 😄

X

I know how you feel :D We keep talking about going for our third but we have problematic neighbours and a two bed property so trying to move first. But my ovaries are twitching lol! x

I just worry the longer we leave it we won't end up having another one but I really would like 1 more!

Fingers crossed you get the move sorted quickly.

My sister waited for the perfect time. She ended up going through the menopause early and even now she still pains from the choice she made. Her daughter just turned 17 and she looks at my little ones with so much emotion and sadness. Shes teaching me one thing..life is too short for regret.

Im starting to feel like if its something we want maybe its worth going for. Its better to find ways to manage surely than live a life of regret? xx

Mummy1506 I agree with PP. I feel like if we had waited for the 'perfect' time we wouldn't have any of our LO's. Don't let time and circumstances pass you by too quickly. Good luck next year!

I hope things work themselves out in time to start in January! We may start that month as well...seems both really soon and so far away. Good luck no matter :)

Thanks for your replies. Yes I do agree which is sort of why we have said January no excuses we said we couldn't afford the first two but we've managed so far :).

I read a post before that said you'll never regret the children you have but you will always regret the ones you don't have.

We've moved over to ttc! Did a bit of tweaking with finances & it's going to be tight but we will cope somehow I'm sure just a few less luxuries.

Hope your time goes quickly, thanks for your replies it did help with our decision x

Oh thats fantastic!!! Congratulations! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->