TTC post hernia surgery?

Tripltemum3

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I was just wandering if anyone has gone on to have another or ttc another following umbilical hernia surgery?

Hi Triplemum3, I am TTC #3 after umbilical hernia surgery. I had mine done quite awhile ago however a few months after DD was born, so 6+ years ago.

Wondering how it will all work with the mesh in there.

Hi Skye!

sorry i i didnt get a notification to say there was a reply!

Its baffling isnt it ? I wonder if it can stretch with you? Hoping that having had previous babys it might not need to do too much stretching!

How is your TTC journey going ?

Yeah hopefully that is the case! Wouldn't like to have to have it re-done.

On cycle #5 ttc now, had chemicals cycle #2 & #3 and just BFN's last month so here's hoping for this month!!
On cycle day 9 now.. so ovulation late next week probably or early the week after.

How about yourself?

the recovery was awful wasn't it?? I'm trying to lose some weigh along the way so hoping that will help in the long run.. fingers crossed!

Sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed this one works out for you x

Having weird cycles this end. Came off of noriday in December -w as 35 days before my first bleed, then another 25 between that and the next cycle. Am currently on CD11 ( so were quite close!) but have had sore boobs and EWCM since CD8... I've never had ovulation type symptoms before so not sure why their happening now but fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->