TTC post miscarriage before first AF

Moet

Reaction score
Hello,

I had a first trimester miscarriage naturally at home. It was horrible and traumatic and I’m heartbroken. We decided to just let things happen naturally and not use protection once my bleeding stopped. I wanted that connection with my husband and I guess part of me feels getting pregnant again will help me heal. I know this isn’t the case for everyone. I’m 25 days post miscarriage and having some light pinkish and brown spotting today. Not sure if it’s AF as I’m having some cramping too or implantation. I suppose I’ll have to wait a few days to find out and test (or not). I don’t know what to expect from this first cycle. I’m just hopeful and broken all at once I guess. Thanks for letting me share.

This is so frustrating. I spotted for 4 days and now it’s stopped for two, I’m one month post miscarriage and still no AF but BFN everyday. I’m just frustrated. I just want either a BFP or just my cycle to start again! I hate not knowing why I’m spotting

So I had bright red blood when I wiped after waking up. Thought, okay great AF is here. I had took a Dollar store test prior realizing I was bleeding. And it has a super faint line. Wtf?! I assume it’s an Evap but way to confuse me ‍♀️. Guess I’ll just see if the bleeding keeps up.

So I had bright red blood when I wiped after waking up. Thought, okay great AF is here. I had took a Dollar store test prior realizing I was bleeding. And it has a super faint line. Wtf?! I assume it’s an Evap but way to confuse me ‍♀️. Guess I’ll just see if the bleeding keeps up.
How did you get on? Was it AF? Xxx

How did you get on? Was it AF? Xxx

Yes it was. So I’m in a new cycle now. At least I got my first AF and now can move forward in a proper cycle. Thanks for checking in O:)

Good luck.
Its awful isnt it?
I had a mmc in march took 6 weeks for af to return then a chemical last mth confirmed by bloods and like you i was hoping to concieve before af as had loads of ewcm 2 week ago. Bfn daily and no af here either.
Its so hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->